Funny Look Alikes

SteveS

Hey Guys,

I was out with pegs(RobP) and lucy last night, havin a mess about on the beach, and i took this pic of pegs, and i imediatly thought ET :mellow:

Lets see your funny look alikes. B)

Well here's my entry :D

gallery_756_517_10288.jpg

Love you pegs :- :P

The point of this post is for fun only. :-

Cheers Steve :P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH :BREATHE: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

May i just ask Steve, why were u taking pictures of peggs??? they for your personal private collection?

Adam

HAHAHAHAHA good one Steve :- Its actually quite scary on how much he does look like ET.

Pegs is a right unlucky one with random expressions look at this little beast i found

tn_gallery_5722_906_88717.jpg

haha sorry mate had to be done :mellow:

Spud :- :D

Edited by dmil1489

OH oh i got an awesome one of jenn, looks like a duck LMFAO! i might get a slap if i post it though :D :-

probably get a slap for putting that as well... :- :P

ben dont look like jusus now with his short hair :mellow:. im going to look through my pictures to find some others... B)

OH oh i got an awesome one of jenn, looks like a duck LMFAO! i might get a slap if i post it though :D :-

probably get a slap for putting that as well... :-  :P

I said that about a pic she put on at xmas time, and everybody laughed at me.... :mellow:

chavs.jpg

God im kool.

never before have i been quite so scared.... the thought of you at a party.... we all know what your like dave (N)

on another note (Y)

peggs is the ultimate ET, but i really dont see steve as a penguine!

you lads seem to have cameras EVERYWHERE!!!!! whats with all the pics? you seem to snap everything :D

mind you, having said that, i got a 1gb memory stick today.... so now i can take 1500 pics on 1.2Mpixels! or 800 on 3.2!!!!! so i guess its cool to take pics of everything :)