Killer Bargains

sfboy

Wow, just made a mega saving

I wanted to get Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 : Soaked.

£19 from game, wow £1 of RRP

CD Wow - £14 with free delivery

searched on google for a coupon saved another £2

total saved £8 (40%!)

So moral is - shop around.

Anyone else had any killer bargains?

Yeah... went down PC World to get some JBL Creature II speakers when I got my Apple Mac... online price everywhere was £70 and that was the same as the PC World price. Anyway, got there and they were out of stock. In desperation went to ebay, an ebay store was selling a brand new unused, boxed, perfect set for £50 inc post. Did a buy it now, and they were there within 2 days! Perfect (Y)

Yeah i have, not really saved up though, well kinda :)

I was saving up for an 2004 saracen mad (I was 11) and looked in the local paper, found one, it was never used, the boy (Selling it) got it for his birthday, his family payed £600 for it! In the end, i got it for £200!! (Y) My first trials bike, Saracen Mad 2004 and payed £200 for it, i was only 11 :D

Good Bargain, never forget it (Y)

2 bags of Hario Supermix for £1.20.

I win.

That's 'cos the Supermix is Supershit. The only decent things are those milk dud majiggers, and they're cheap shit copies of the Bassetts de-lish ones.

You got ripped :)

working honda moped-swapped it for an aero(yes the chocolate bar!!!! around 40p from your local store)

thrashed it, bent it in half after jumps :"> and then stolen many parts and left it in a box, sold later for 15 pounds!!! i only bought a new spark plug for it and petrol

now thats a feckin bargain and an investment :)

That's 'cos the Supermix is Supershit.  The only decent things are those milk dud majiggers, and they're cheap shit copies of the Bassetts de-lish ones. 

You got ripped :angry:

I likes what i likes.

Just keep saying "Kids and gorwn-ups love it so, it the happy world of haribo". Saying that over and over again will slowly turn you brain into a wobbling mass of gelatine. And you'll look like this:

66.jpg

And then and only then, you will agree with me that i got the best deal.

Anyway...

My dad got a pair of shoes once, they scanned through as £1.99 and the guy on the till didn't give a shit and let him have them for that price. :)

ebay is allways good for deals. I bought myself a back up 125w Carlsbro Bass Bomber amp, normally around £329, buy it now £149!! and they posted the beast aswell. aslo got my g/f a Tanglewood warrior II bass £158, they're normally about £100 more. that was me chuffed last month, plus I got to skimp a bit on the cost of her birthday pressie.. :)

Dan

Pair of RS7s with bashring - £20 + Free magura because I come to collect them :)

(Taking advantage of kids at school is always good.)

Years ago I baught a 20" TFT for like £800 and the company sent me two by mistake  :angry:

Tell them also about the time your dad went down to the post office to collect the other TV (N)

Edited by Freddie

Tell them also about the time your dad went down to the post office to collect the other TV  (N)

Buahaha, yeah a company sent us a TV after we canceled an order. So dad said that it was the wrong address, then later that day went down to the post office and picked the parcel up and just signed with a random signature. We got a call from the company later that day asking if we'd picked the parcel up, and we just said no we hadn't :P ... Free TV :angry: :)

Buahaha, yeah a company sent us a TV after we canceled an order. So dad said that it was the wrong address, then later that day went down to the post office and picked the parcel up and just signed with a random signature. We got a call from the company later that day asking if we'd picked the parcel up, and we just said no we hadn't  :lol: ... Free TV  :P  :angry:

haha awesome! (N)

Might have to try that some time... :)