Worlds Coverage...

F-Stop Junkie

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW gonna be MASIVE!!

Yorkshire is even more famous-er :blink:

im actually getting excited about meeting new people and watching totally Mega riders :lol:

Ha what about riding Nadine :o" but I know what you mean i'm gona be concentrating on the famouse riders more that what i'm doing!

I shall be leaving tomorrow moroning in the old Metro :P and then leaving Monday morning (Y)

Can't wait

Ha what about riding Nadine :lol:"  but I know what you mean i'm gona be concentrating on the famouse riders more that what i'm doing!

I shall be leaving tomorrow moroning in the old Metro :o  and then leaving Monday morning  :blink:

Can't wait

Ooh yeahh ..riding :P .. im going for a little chilled practice about 4 ish so its all good (Y)

D-L-B you make me laugh!!!!!

at least you turned the spirit round in the thread. hopefully Aust can keep out of this one and if he cant he is obviosly got a vendeetta against the 1st EVER world round in britain.

EDIT: i dont see you problem aust? can you please get a grip? and just get on with it, what has happened has happened its in the past. what would happen if half of the english team podiumed????? what would you say then?

anyway the stuff going on is amazing was up shipley glen today was loads and loads of riders there. im hoping to go up to shipley tomorrow afternoon at probs bout 3/4 with Ben savage and Vincent and co, so if anyone would like to come up with us that would be kool. the plan for tomorrow is hectic the sctions (only a couple) have to be taped off and with vincent arriving in the morning to leeds bradford airport i have got the duty of collecting him which imo is a great thing.

i would just like to thank the people who have put so much effort into making this happen in particular Barbara Wright!!!!!! and the following:

Fred Savage

Mick Scriven

Ben Savage

Matt Scriven

Gary Morgan

Mrs Scriven :S

there will be so many more people to thank as there is alot of work going on up at the auction mart. everything is happening so fast and this WILL be the best event that the uk has ever held!!!! lets hope we can bring it back in 2007!!!!as 2006 has already been decided but 2007 could be another year for a British World Championship round :S :D

Hopefully catch loads of you boys and girls up there at some point. most of all lets get out in force and get behind the british lads.

Waynio..................................

Joe if your going saturday night let me know when you get there. call me on 07793976264 we can hook up if you want. plenty of beer in the pumps at pubs and im sure some people may even hit the night club :S as we have been given complimentary tickets to get in at a really good reduced rate.

Edited by Waynio

i went up to adders today to have a look at the sections with a mate today (hes a score keeper look for the brocken ankle) the elite route's looks absolutly soild? shame i cant get the weekend off work, id be there now!

Joe if your going saturday night let me know when you get there. call me on 07793976264 we can hook up if you want. plenty of beer in the pumps at pubs and im sure some people may even hit the night club  :S  as we have been given complimentary tickets to get in at a really good reduced rate.

Wayne mate :S yerp, were coming up on the saturday..(me and my mate) unsure of what time, we'll see, but im sure ill give a call to say im lost or whatever :S

but yer, if we get there latish, doubt we'll be hitting any pubs, or clubs, ill be hitting the sack, lol, as ill be nackered from driving :D

but yer, ill see you saturday/sunday matey :S

End of another day building up to the world round so thought I'd report in ... what a day!

A Czech rider who couldn't speak a word of English collapsed in town and had to be collected from A&E at the hospital.

Three Spanish were picked up walking in the wrong direction away from town with two bikes, tents and loads of bags!

Foreigners by the score turning up at Addingam in taxis.

The BIU President's luggage got lost at Frankfurt Airport (bike wheels were inside the cases as well as clothes).

400 t-shirts arrive printed complete with a spelling mistake!

But hey - wouldn't it be boring if everything went according to plan?! :D

The foreigners are arriving in droves and the sections are unbelievable - as Wayne said, well done to the team who've built them.

Roll on tomorrow and the official registration starting. :S

ooh err, I hope the sections aint too hard :D Might pop up and see them tomorrow.

4oo shirts with a spelling mistake :S how annoying! But you never know, they may turn into a rare collectable :S What was the mistake?

Ahhhh, i cant wait...i have a few questions id like answering.

1) what time does the trials start and finish on sat and sun???

2) is vince camping at tha auction mart ( i.e can i find his tent and give him a good seing to in the night, if you know what i mean :D

hm more questions to come, just need to think of some :S

End of another day building up to the world round so thought I'd report in ... what a day!

A Czech rider who couldn't speak a word of English collapsed in town and had to be collected from A&E at the hospital.

Three Spanish were picked up walking in the wrong direction away from town with two bikes, tents and loads of bags!

Foreigners by the score turning up at Addingam in taxis.

The BIU President's luggage got lost at Frankfurt Airport (bike wheels were inside the cases as well as clothes).

400 t-shirts arrive printed complete with a spelling mistake!

But hey - wouldn't it be boring if everything went according to plan?! :S

The foreigners are arriving in droves and the sections are unbelievable - as Wayne said, well done to the team who've built them.

Roll on tomorrow and the official registration starting. :S

hehe yeahh it would be boring if it was all perfect!!

ohh dear a spelling mistake arnt we going to look posh :) :deej: :S"

see you all tomorrow :S :D

Just wanted to say well done and congratulations to Barbara and everyone else involved for fighting so hard to get the Worlds, and then pulling it off as well as you are. It's clear you're putting a hell of a lot of effort in, so I hope you're rewarded well with a great event (and maybe some medals) :S

Anyway, yeah, congratulations to you all!

Mark

the spelling mistake is in "Bike Trial UK" and the main part is the "TRIAL" they have put "TRAIL" LMAO!!!!!! was quite funny though. me and ben was a bit shocked ben noticed first then i pulled barbara too and said theres sumot not right, and she said ben had already noticed and i thought TRIAL looked a bit dodgy :D neva mind like barbara said "it would be no fun if it all went to plan!" the thing is would barbara do it again????? :S"

Waynio........................

Yes joe Vincent is staying up at the auction mart as far as i am aware. unless he is booked into the travel lodge like 2mins from the auction mart which could be a possibility. i will ask him when i pick him up, and possibly warn him of the young english blood wishing to ride him/his bike. as i took it that was the way you wished to do it?

haha also me and ben took the spanish lads for a ride yesterday after noon up shipley they couldnt even speak english and ben was taking the piss out of me for talking to them in a strong yorkshire accent! anyway i made sure they travelled in his car so he could talk to them :S i took all the bikes.

Hope to see most of you up addingham saturday and sunday. and maybe a few people up shipley later????

Yes joe Vincent is staying up at the auction mart as far as i am aware. unless he is booked into the travel lodge like 2mins from the auction mart which could be a possibility. i will ask him when i pick him up, and possibly warn him of the young english blood wishing to ride him/his bike. as i took it that was the way you wished to do it?

Dont warn him :S because then he'll know that im after him :D