20" Vinco!

iwannaleeson!

hey, i saw a pic that someone managed to find of the 20" vinco a few days ago. I was just wonderin if anyone has any other pics and are the frames already available to buy?? if so, how much?? :D"

In the event that they are available already, has anyone got any pics of one built?

sorry for all the questions :">

ben :-

Is the lack of a seat tube not going to make the bb all flexy, like the vario and the pashley have 2 to make it tre stiff. Also without the seat tube will the disc brake not just rip the seatstay off. I dunno only guessing lol

Pete

Is the lack of a seat tube not going to make the bb all flexy, like the vario and the pashley have 2 to make it tre stiff. Also without the seat tube will the disc brake not just rip the seatstay off. I dunno only guessing lol

Pete

I was thinking that but didn't say anything incase i was being stupid

Still looks sexeh though :)

double diks

lol silly matt :lol:

Maybe it retains strength because of the tiny rear triangle though? Because it's so compact, it'll have a large amount of inherent strength, more so than - say - the Pashley? Not to mention that's made of thin-walled steel tubes :)