Im Back

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Yeah, he is.  :P

Sorry Ben!  :)

oooooooooooooo oh no he didn't guuuuuurl

:(

yer, and i love it. it made me complete, been six months since my sex change and loving every minute of it  cheers for asking, i have been waiting for someone to ask.

like braveheart........"FREEDOM"

Has your riding improved?

Edited by damo

well they either wanted me or nadine staniforth and she werent kinky enough, (might have been to do with her ma working for monster raving looney party at the last elections) cant quite remember, but it helps to have proper womans boobs, you should try it damo, u might like it......

both me and craig did since we changed

well they either wanted me or nadine staniforth and she werent kinky enough, (might have been to do with her ma working for monster raving looney party at the last elections) cant quite remember, but it helps to have proper womans boobs, you should try it damo, u might like it......

Hmmm well i do like to play with barbie and need to inprove my riding might have to take you up on that :(

:ermm:

don't like the way your talking about me like that :(

you don't know me :huh:

sorry to ruin your fun

Awww... boooo!  :ermm: 

Theres always one isnt there...

You remind me of Hermione  :-  :">

i'm sorry but don't you, you of all people, think that its RUDE to talk about people and judge people steriotypley(sp), when you don't even know them? :huh:

... NO?

i can't understand what i'v done wrong for them to think bad of me :(

Edited by crazy_gap girl

i'm sorry but don't you, you of all people, think that its RUDE to talk about people and judge people steriotypley(sp), when you don't even know them? :ermm: 

... NO?

i can't understand what i'v done wrong for them to think bad of me :(

Jealousy maybe? :huh:

Anyway, girls like being picked on

i'm sorry but don't you, you of all people, think that its RUDE to talk about people and judge people steriotypley(sp), when you don't even know them? :ermm: 

... NO?

i can't understand what i'v done wrong for them to think bad of me :huh:

hey nadine,

sorry to offend you, wasn't meant in any harsh manner, your the only girl who i know the uses the forum, didnt mean to do any harm, was just a joke to continue the humour of the thread.

sorry again.

an embarressed ben

hey nadine,

sorry to offend you, wasn't meant in any harsh manner, your the only girl who i know the uses the forum, didnt mean to do any harm, was just a joke to continue the humour of the thread.

sorry again.

an embarressed ben

APOLOGIES ARE FOR THE WEAK. If someone does not take a joke how it was meant to be taken AS A JOKE, it's their problem let them shit their own bricks about it. Who gives a f**ky doodle doo.