I Need A New Frame!

SHIBBY

Hi i have a megamo radical frame and forks for sale, You would be able to spray them to how you wont it to look because i have had the frame and forks stripped to bare metal, And when the frame and forks are built onto a full bike it is so nice to ride.

add me to msn if intrested.

baldrick_1@msn.com

Hi Guys/GIrls,

I'm looking to get a new 26" frame, I have got around £400 to spend so what do you guys think i should get, but heres the SNAG im a bit of a show off and it has to look real good! so what do you rate for STYLE as well as performance?

Cheers.

Mike.

get something what you like .....pit bull , LEVELLBOSS,etc ...if you get the pitbull get it for the write reasons

not because its cheap and strong ok...........am getting levellboss :P

Personally, I'd go for the Zoo Pitbull. But since as everybody is after this well known steed, I'd invest in the Onza Limey for something abit different. The frame is 1090 and has a high BB for that extra stand over hight.

The Zoo Pitbull can be found on www.selectbikes.com for a good price.

The Onza Limey can be found on www.tartybikes.co.uk

Cheers,

James

I’d recommend the ZOO! Pitbull 06 (Y) . I received mine yesterday and it rides really nicely with the +50 BB height, its really stable on the rear wheel and has improved my riding already. You’ll need a higher raised stem with the extra BB height though.

If your going by looks and want something a little less common the GU looks very nice the flesh.

Thanks every oe that has responded!

A while ago i saw a frame with a twin top tube that went all the way to the rear wheel so in affect being the top tube and seat stays at the same time. does any one know what it is?

its really bugging me!

Cheers,

Mike.

Could have been the toxsin type 2? or a pashley 26ghz?

Tom

Hi Guys/GIrls,

I'm looking to get a new 26" frame, I have got around £400 to spend so what do you guys think i should get, but heres the SNAG im a bit of a show off and it has to look real good! so what do you rate for STYLE as well as performance?

Cheers.

Mike.

Hey Mike,

I've got the right stuff for you, I'm selling my bike (like new) which is a "Brisa B26 D Pro" very cool and stylish and performs like a proper Pro Bike!... the price is a bargain!!! (£600 complete bike, Magura Julie double disk brakes, Tioga Tyres, etc) The reason I'm selling it cos I'm thinking of taking a gap year for travelling and my budget is too short.

If you want to have more details like pics, price and specs.. drop me a line either here or to my hotmail address (henryatusabes@hotmail.com)

Peace!

e

ive got a red brisa b26 for sale, front + rear megamo drilled rims, hs33 maguras, koxx mini trials seat, metallic blue azonic bars, lizzard skin dual compound grips, power pro crank, shimano 105 rear mech maxxis high roller front tire + tioger dh rear, brake bled a few weeks ago absolutely mint condition £650

ive also got a giant team trials martin hawyes frame fork bb and fsa head set for sale as one £350

Edited by trials norfolk

best looking bikes IMO:

leeson660+609

kot ms2

echo hifi

koxx caisso

not really a fan of the way the gu's look.

ditto those comments!

the pashley 26ghz is one of the nicest frames in terms of finish the welds are virtually invisible. (maybe im bias - see my profile for some slightly dated pics (now running hi-fi forks)

the koxx caisso is one of the best looking frames for its "not so silver looks"

colour is always a bonus (til u fall off and scrath it lol)

best looking frame >>>>>>>ASHTON JUSTICE!!!

nothing comes close looks wise...........good job they ride nice too :o

Your just saying that because you are sponcered but yeah they are quite nice :lol: .I'd go for an echo team or a GU they look so nice and they are surposed to ride nice aswell :D. And you could get it sprayed a mat black then that should look lush :lol:

hope i'v helped mate (Y)

rickyb