Why Is Tarty

Dr. Nick Riviera

I'm guessing Uni work has pilled up and other commitments. So he doesn't have time. I remember when he first became a moderator, 10 topics lock every minute! (Y)

Could also be due to the fact that he stopped moderating after 'certain other companies' started saying he was abusing his powers, or had the potential to, despite the fact he didn't, ever?

So yeah, he basically stopped moderating because of people making accusations that he might try and do this or might try and do that.

Nice one, T-F :-

2 new moderators soon though, seeing as it's just me and Dave Dennis at the moment (unless two have been put in yet?).

So yeah, he basically stopped moderating because of people making accusations that he might try and do this or might try and do that.

Yea.. i remember him saying about it back in the natural univeristy riding days ... i was shocked to say the least that some .... ahems... even stooped so low to make accusations such as that. Its just jealousy at the end of the day.. but its sad to see such a genuine person having to take such actions due to a few people acting like penises.

So if two new mods are coming in does this mean two new Senior members will be put in place? NOt trying to start my own campaign just intrstead.

There is already a good few Senior Members, and there have been two new ones in past 2 weeks as it is, we will count them two as their replacements. :S

theres enough of usess already tuppers:P and going any if tarty and joel arnt mods anymore.... theyre made back to seniors anyway! so your thoery is floored gay little boy!

talk to me on msn as well u beast! isve beens21 TRING to get hold of u gfor week!

theres enough of usess already tuppers:P and going any if tarty and joel arnt mods anymore.... theyre made back to seniors anyway! so your thoery is floored gay little boy!

talk to me on msn as well u beast! isve beens21 TRING to get hold of u gfor week!

Drunk?

Less of that son - WE are all around you.

Ha! why would i be scared of someone who's name is written in pink and is a senior which i guess means your all really old :-

Really what do you guys do! I know you help the mods and adminstrators with validating and spotting rude boys on here but do you have any other task that we do not know of?? Like your actually trained by wise men in Tibet to become ultimate fighting machines to fit for trials riders when the time comes :)

I want to be a Ninja to :S

Edited by Xdream