New Years Eve

Dann

Ok. So how will you lot be finishing 2005? No doubt the majority will be getting hammered in one way or another...

It's my mates 21st today, so we're all dressing up, im going as Jules from Pulp Fiction, just figuring out different techniques to get the right skin colour at the moment!

So what are you lot getting up to? dressing up etc??

Post all your antics here!

Hope you all have a good one and see this year off with a bang!!!

which freewheel wud u recomend?

Im currently debating going out at all and if I do ill most likely go out at about 11 and be back in for around 1ish, 2005 hasn't been a good year really best bit was probobly seeing faithless live during the summer.......

I could do with saving the money id waste on drink aswell as not having a hangover in the morning.....

Happy new year!

Edit: Where the f**k did that quote come from? :S

Edited by jake1516

Im currently debating going out at all and if I do ill most likely go out at about 11 and be back in for around 1ish, 2005 hasn't been a good year really best bit was probobly seeing faithless live during the summer.......

I could do with saving the money id waste on drink aswell as not having a hangover in the morning.....

Happy new year!

....Killjoy!

My year aint exactly been great either, so thats why im going to make up for all the shitness thats occured!

anyway hope you all have a laugh! (Y)

partying...and mates jucazzi after, bit cold maybe....

im excited however i don't want it to be January, the first few months of the year are quite boring..

haha

though i just found out i got an 18th party next saturday....yay

happy new year!

hope you all have a good night!

jennxx

Happy new year!

same, plus i have the shittest cold you have ever seen.

i have felt suicidal all day because of it :-

after some good mates ditched me and went down south im heading out with some good lads.

Got my millers, morgans and coke and i splashed out on a bottle of Bollinger for us all to share, what a great lad i am!

Near years resolution.............. Find something to settle down and work at (i.e. a perminant job)

Have a good 'un guys and gals!

Between us we spent 110 quid on food n drink :-

I can imagaine the ratio of food spent between food and drink lol

friend has a free house like 40 of us going 3 boxes of sparklers 10 silly string can :- then going to sleep on a space on the floor at 8ish i imagine lol

Got nothing planned...

Was going to go to a party a few miles away, but I have no idea who's party it is, and how i'm supposed to get there.

My ex is at her parents friends party in my village, and she said she might pay me a visit

(shame she's with someone else :rolleyes: )

Was surprised when she said that :)

Got nothing planned...

Was going to go to a party a few miles away, but I have no idea who's party it is, and how i'm supposed to get there.

My ex is at her parents friends party in my village, and she said she might pay me a visit

(shame she's with someone else :rolleyes: )

Was surprised when she said that :)

Time of year my friend, my ex has been in touch with me too (N)

Im happy having a few smokes and watching some trials, new years seems like a bit of an anti-climax.