Money

Alan

Happy worker at costcutter.

Also i just seem to 'aquire' money. Bit of cash here and there.

If your 14 and think the only job you can get is a paper round, then you obviously haven't looked around.

Part time slave to the wonderful supermarket that brings you the very best for less... You've guessed it kids... Morrisons!! B) Work about 25 hours a week on £5.50 an hour now that I've just turned 18 so i pull in roughly £500-600+ a month but it all just dissapears (N)

Last summer holidays I worked at Co-op warehouses in Kent county. First one was damn cold (chilled environment for meat, milk products etc.) and there was always not much job. The second was much better (chocolate and drinks) and I worked 19 days without any free day but I liked it - wages were above +21 national minimum :).

When I'm not abroad I make photos and movies on weddings - very good job, not so well paid though.

Now I receive some cash from my university as a reward for good results.

Over one month ago I started to try earning money via Internet on hyip and autosurf arena (e.g. 12dailypro).

All the sources above should make me able to buy very decent parts for my mod I hope to complete at the beginning of spring.

I work at the local Tesco as a shelf stacker/till boy. 11 hours a week at £5.89 an hour - roughly £260 a month (or more/less depending on available overtime). It's a good job and I get treated well, plus I could be doing a hell of a lot worse.

I make my money doing the best job in the world, lifeguarding! I get to sit around an watch all the pretty ladies in bathing suits :thumbsup: . As for the bike, i currently don't have one, and am waiting to be able to get into that buy/sell forum for some good deals.

I make my money doing the best job in the world, lifeguarding! I get to sit around an watch all the pretty ladies in bathing suits :thumbsup: . As for the bike, i currently don't have one, and am waiting to be able to get into that buy/sell forum for some good deals.

Nice then some little kid drowns while you got your eye on the laides?

I get most of my money through benifits, I was diagnosed with asburgus syndrome when I was 16, its very hard for me to get or keep jobs.

I do however work part time at my local bike shop too, but I dont get payed for it yet cos it would clash with my benefits.

But working in the shop means I get parts trade price.....my sponsors also help me to get cheap bits and free frames, forks and other stuff.

I work at B&Q they give good pay, but you got to be over 16 to work there, i was lucky i got there just before they decided they would stop 16yr olds gettin jobs there. The money is excellent, it's £5.15 an hour normal days and bout £7.80 on sundays. Im on bout £5000 a year. "You can do it when you B&Q it!"

Chris B)

I get most of my money through benifits, I was diagnosed with asburgus syndrome when I was 16, its very hard for me to get or keep jobs.

isnt that what they reckon einstein had ? you're in good company if it is ..

i get paid a fortune to make pretty pictures so no money troubles here. the only thing that stops me buying extra parts is the missus :)