Money

Alan

I work as a pianist in various places, about £10 - £20 an hour, but i hardly ever do it cos im lazy...

I need a proper job though as im doing my pilots license, it costs £104 an hour! :o

Anyone want to hire me for a night... (as a pianist, you dirty boys...)

Edited by adamtrials

Trials is an expensive sport as we all know, Unless you get something cheap off your mate or grab a bargain on ebay your going to be paying full prices. (N)

As i am quite new to trials and i have only just got my bike for christmas, I don't need any parts at the moment and i am skint anyway. :ermm:

So how do you get your money for your bikes that are worth hundreds even thousands of pounds? Have you got a job down the local bike shop or many birthdays and christmas saved up.

Mainly Bank jobs and mugging. (Y)

I just save pocket money and buy cheap parts and sell them on for more, takes time but worth it to keep my bike running.

i keep hearing you all slag off halfords, but the one up the road from me is really helpful believe it or not :o, although ive never been when this guy alex isn't working so i don't know about anyone elses service :shifty::lol:

EDIT: i have no money income whatsoever :) alls i get is 5 pound pocket money a week, i don't know where go to get money, i'm only 14

Edited by TrialsLord

I have a boring washing up job but im 16 now so hoping to move on to a till job.

I use money from my job, xmas and birthday to fund my bike but mum and dad come and give me a hand with the cash to. They paid £800 towards my GU ^_^

Cheers

Mitch

Edited by onza mitch

I work at B&Q they give good pay, but you got to be over 16 to work there, i was lucky i got there just before they decided they would stop 16yr olds gettin jobs there. The money is excellent, it's £5.15 an hour normal days and bout £7.80 on sundays. Im on bout £5000 a year. "You can do it when you B&Q it!"

Chris B)

Do you have the B&Q tee shirt that says 'Does My Career Look Big In This?' My mate works at b&q and has to wear it :D

I earn my dosh, qualified in NEBOSH, Fire Safety, Electricals (works and safety), Safety Applience and probably the youngest Health and Safety Manager in the UK, brings in aboutttt £230 a week, which borders about £10,200 a year...I still ride a shitty T-Pro? :rolleyes:

Hope to go self-employed after my Health and Safety Degree...with any luck.

All my mates have paper rounds, and my girlfriend works in a chippy, that pays well...

Just have a look in your local newspaper mate cos my girlfriend's only 14 too... (Im not a pedo I turned 15 3 days ago) :P

Nathan :)

Good hard work.

I do my paperround but the thing is i don't take days off :)

Also save up birthday and xmas money + all my xmas tips got a fair few thiss year!

I try to buy all the expensive bits 2nd hand aswell it helps.

Sam

Edited by samthebiker

Work for my self and odd jobs hear and there.

Put least 50 hours a week in

Self assment tax, CIS card that mean no Ni and 1.5% tax is all i have to pay, (£400 PA is what it is no matter what you earn total PA or PCM)

My own boss

I get stuff Trade - VAT, also bluck trade ie stockiest

Look out for 2nd hand stuff, most of the time it's people wanting a change not due to a faulty part..thats er on tf.

Ebay, local paper, MSN.

Just gotta keep you eyes out for a deal thats all