Money

Alan

i work at a butchers, it brings in forty quid a week in, although i work every week night other than wednesday, but it's only for about two hrs and i work all mornin onsaturday, although it;s a bit of a laugh cos theres a few of us in. (Y)

three words EDUCATIONAL MAINTAINANCE ALLOWANCE. £30 a week and 1 hundred pound bonus at the end of the term, providing you go to college everyday, you have 3 sick days or less and you get reasonable effort reports. quite handy for me at the mo because i really dont have the time for a job. but maybe next year after i drop maths i will have the £30 a week and what ever i can earn, i will be rolling in it

:) Work from home (I am my own boss so completely flexible on working hours)

Writing for a monthly electronics publication (it's pretty boring to read for non-engineers, but its pays very well for the time I spend on it). :-

+ I get invited abroad to international press events :D

I find pushing crack to kids makes a good living and robbing school kids of their drug money :shifty:

Aswell as that I'm an Electrician, work roughly 9-3 monday to friday and that makes me somewhere in the region of 20k a year (£300 a week after tax) and I've still got a couple of courses to do until I get full pay, not bad for a 20 year old. This doesn't even compare to the money possible on private jobs, a mate and I have just re-wired a bungalow and that made us £1000 each for 3.5 days work, sounds good but I challenge anyone to drink as much tea as we do :lol:

Seriously though kids, learn from my mistake. Stay in school and get a good education, much easier to get a decent job then (Y)

I worked hard as a Kitchen Porter all summer to fund my first bike, I am hoping to get a aprentership in the summer as a carpenter and "earn as I learn". At the moment thinking about it I don't really know where i get the money to fund my bike parts though, maby I am a sleep walking drug dealer :ermm: .

Saving's a good start and if your old enough a job at your local bike store at weekends can provide an invaluable income for trials.

If your not old enough to work then perhaps a saving account my be a good idea, and perhaps try nagging for a job of your parents in return for money, normally works for me and i normally don't end up getting the job done but still receive the money!!

King regards

Qnuspp