Koxx Days 06

Bendee

the new bike is on its way Andy. it will be here tomorrow :D(Y) cant wait im itching to get on it.....

4weeks off the bike doesnt seem long but the withdrawl sypmtoms are excrutiating :( im depserate to ride friday. hahahahaha. im determind

andy if anyone drops out of my car i shall let you know :)(Y)

Waynio..................

you havent been off for four weeks wayne:p 3 WEEKS NIGGAZZZZZZZZZZ

i dont have the money to get a international licence so im not doing the koxx comp shiznay.

drunkenness fun on the sat night then... keep vince awake so he does shit in comp and wayne can open a can of woopass on him YES!

not long now is it?:D

ye i owe you a crate Dangerous Dave!!!!

Porter TRUST me this is my 4th week off ;):P

its agony, JUST received new bike this morning, i wonder where il be riding tonight :P:-

Waynio...........................

dont ride till tomorrow night fool... you will do your finger in some more and wont be able to ride nigga!!!!!!!!ARGGGGGGGG and then you wont be able to ride next week : and there seems to be some good shit going down woopla SO DONT DO IT IN AGAIN

i just thought we have only been back from barca for 3 weeks...i think id unno

weve been back 3 weeks :) this is the forth this sunday. i think summit lik that, in fact 4th week back is next wed.

Waynio.....................

just think koxx days is only 4 away :o oh my god!!!!!

bring out the partys, int villages

dont ride till tomorrow night fool... you will do your finger in some more and wont be able to ride nigga!!!!!!!!ARGGGGGGGG and then you wont be able to ride next week : and there seems to be some good shit going down woopla SO DONT DO IT IN AGAIN

oddly enough, the scene in your avatar....after a few days of eating tons of different cheezes and strange french food at last years KOXX kamp I saw the exact same sight :-:-:P

nearly shit my pants running for the bathroom!

too late now we was out riding keighley earlier, dont think its actually possilbe to stop waynio ridng a bike for that long. lol

was riding to the same sick standard eh always does, just like he aint been off that bike at all.

Latest French cycling news:

"New Police Powers to Control Cyclists

The days of cycling with impunity are over. The police have now been armed with considerable new powers to force our burgeoning group into line with other road users.

Offences now punishable with fines ranging from £500 to £2,500 include riding dangerously or carelessly and ignoring traffic signs/signals. Cyclists who ride on the pavement now also risk on-the-spot fines of up to £500 from police or neighbourhood support officers.

With summer just around the corner (and the attendant boom in cyclist numbers) this crackdown is likely to become more formalised and widespread, so take care- that money would be much better spent on a new bike!"

Hmmm, should be interesting in Paris with 100 riders.

Phil.

hahahahaha

does sound funny that doesnt it??? :S:olol!!!

you know where the trials parks are dont you phil???? we will take a trip to one of them one day (Y):D

Waynio..........................

i rekon they will be able to talk the police around the paris street ride, as koxx have had them the last few years. i think our paris street ride might be a bit harder :S

Anyone here have my back if I have to fight some french people? Things happen, once you see my shirt off its on :P

last year a bunch of french gangsters tried to buy us drugs in a small alley :rofl: , but i had 8 other guys with me and they were all 2x the size of the little frenchies.

and james, we can be poop brothers if you want.

LMAO!!!!!

andy T i will be there to honour and serve B)lol!!!!!

we will all stick together.

as long as its only the bad french people, we dont start fights on innocent survillians!!!! haha. if they start with us and wont stop we will kick ass.

Waynio.....................