Koxx Days 06

Bendee

thats a long list and alot of people, we should just invade france and take over, it would be much easier "the English revolution on france" :D hahahahaha love it!!!!

what days are people setting off like? are most going for the WEEK or some just for the WEEKEND????

Waynio....................

I belive will be going tuesday 28th and coming back on the 2nd.

Is there any one that can give me a lift from London and drop me off in london on way back?

I would love to go to this thing i would be really gratefull if anyone could.

I am willing to take my DV cam and film the whole trip too

thanks x :)

you'd better come tim, would be alot of fun. if you find someone who can give you a lift, please tell chai. :rolleyes:

your bloody 14!!!! you wont be able to stand up after you have SNIFFED the beer. plus your dad told me i have to "look" after you, not fill you full of "mucky beer" and end up with you that pissed you need to be taken to hospital, thats - tom feeley from the drinking games :P

Waynio...........................

PS if you insist on drikning tom you have to have permisssion from your mum or dad and i must receive it in writing that im allowed to give you some, if not NO BEER for you :P(Y)

your bloody 14!!!! you wont be able to stand up after you have SNIFFED the beer. plus your dad told me i have to "look" after you, not fill you full of "mucky beer" and end up with you that pissed you need to be taken to hospital, thats - tom feeley from the drinking games :P

Waynio...........................

PS if you insist on drikning tom you have to have permisssion from your mum or dad and i must receive it in writing that im allowed to give you some, if not NO BEER for you :P(Y)

Wayne you big spoil sport!!! :P

Me and Mr. Ko are probably only stayin for the week days we've decided. Gunna be megar.