Koxx Days 06

Bendee

i think now is the point in the thread where people start flaking out :P

Well im going india, everything payed for...i dont pay a penny..get a tan, play some cricket.,....as opposed to go tenting in france..getting drunk...wanking over vincent , which i can happily do at my computer and stinkin all week :lol:

Id still love to come those :(lol

im going on ferry chris, dependant on if i use works van or my car it will be TOPS of 100 pounds. spanish keyboards dont have POUNDS signs on as iv noticed. lol and all the buttons in the wrong place!!! GREAT!!!

Waynio...............

il sort it out with you when im back.

ye he says he not 100% sure he wants 2 drive yet. Doesn't bother me cos am going in my fezza anyway, am not putting bike rack on though so its just me and ben.

chris

Ah ok he better had or i will spank him mind you he'll most probably like that :rolleyes:

Kyle.

What day is everyone setting off? We are thinking early monday... but not sure yet.

Also do we have to fill in any forms at all before going? We want to do the comp on the last day and will be camping for the week.

Any ideas on how much camping is?

Also just to check, im pretty sure we need this, but do we need the International BIU license to compete?

Thanks for any help.. :)

Stan.