Koxx Days 06

Bendee

I sent my license form off today anyway.

A bit off topic but as you are here mat. Why is there now and international license, and it cost a massive £25, and the normal license is now free???

Does the ACU not cover international events?? But why has it changed to my knowledge this year??

i feel i'm going to be overwhelmed by englishmen

Yer you never know what we are going to do to you :ermm:

I don't think there are any clubs near by apart from me porter and davetrials' mega club, there's a small village close by with a pizza, chinese restaurant, pizza place take away, a sit in or take away place for frittas. We can over run that if you want :shifty:

Phil.

you have to have a BIU license because if you dont look what happened to Vincent at the Euro's last year he could not enter cos they thought his was fraudulent. i think it is something to do with showing your a registered trials rider to a club and compete at british level or summit.

the free one i would interpret to help more and more young people get into doing the british rounds (Y)

Waynio........................

the lil town up from buthiers will see some english action :D hahahaha

Yer you never know what we are going to do to you :ermm:

I don't think there are any clubs near by apart from me porter and davetrials' mega club, there's a small village close by with a pizza, chinese restaurant, pizza place take away, a sit in or take away place for frittas. We can over run that if you want :shifty:

Phil.

LMFAO! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CLUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB MEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lets f**k over the restaraunts over the week in drunked drawls with some french drug dealers.... YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LMFAO! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CLUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB MEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lets f**k over the restaraunts over the week in drunked drawls with some french drug dealers.... YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YES MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im ready

we need frenchies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets bring one back!!!!!!!

I am deffinately taking 1 weeks holiday around March/April.

Was hoping to go Skiing or Snowboarding for that week off but thats looking very unlikely right now.

So.........

You can probably add me to the list aswell :)

Due to Porters passport problems I decided I better check mine was still valid, I am glad I did! The thing expires in April '06 so I need to sort out a new passport aswell :P

Just went through the thread and got the names of people that seem to be going, 46 fecking people jst from tf, this is gonna be the worlds biggest trials riders gangbang.

Me

Joe

Pat

Rossi

Hinchbob

Chris

Matt

Goddard

Wheeler

Feeney

Staples

Peddy

John Shrewsbury

Jack Meek

Waynio

Phil Williams

Gay Dave

Porter

Mosh

Craig Davies

Lovatt

Andy t

Rob p

Iola

Ali c

Waddy

Jix

Bucky

Lee Buchanan

Stan Shaw

Joe Elding

Spunky monkey boy

whiteboy

Matt Tupman

Karsonlevoret

Cultiva8ed Matt

Tom Newbold and 2 others

Shaun h

Dan Ko

Steve s

Sexymike

Fatmike

have i missed anyone or have i put anyone up that isnt going as some didnt say they was defo coming?

add 2 more names to that list, Dave Lynch and Adam Rowe.

we are deffo going.

gonna be amazing

thats a long list and alot of people, we should just invade france and take over, it would be much easier "the English revolution on france" :D hahahahaha love it!!!!

what days are people setting off like? are most going for the WEEK or some just for the WEEKEND????

Waynio....................

what bout the rest of the week dave? no party or rave then either? haha. am sure that will change.

Waynio.................

im full on for the full week. stroll on the Tuesday and the Thursday big rides in paris............woo woo.

wednesday i may speak to phil to go to the place he knows of the "trials park" or summit (Y):D will be a wikid week i tell thee, lets hope for sun and extremly hot weather, then we can all get hot and sweaty together and take off all our clothes :P

i'm stuck on whether or not to camp h-core with the ingrishmen, or pay for the pleasures of a warm bed surrounded by big americans. apparently i can't do the training shizz niz without doing the 300 euro deal. :rolleyes:

can people do me a big favour and post how long they're going for, and if they're staying inside or outside with strange northerners. thankyou.

I shall be partying every night :P

Kyle.

i may join you there mate if you dont mind. haha.

me and my mate were thinking of going a few days early just to get some riding done without looking pathetic compared to the koxx riders. we were just gonna ride some street in paris etc.

Dave