Neighbours

boon racoon

That episode was MINT!!!!!! I hope none of the fit birds die, no point in watching it then.

Fiit birds? channel 4 now holly oaks you want fit soap stars you cant beat it lol

But yea was fun dont guess the coppers can nick the bad boy turned nice boy pony tail person lol

id have the girl whos going out with the old guy lol

never was good with names lol

Nooooooooooo!

No true neighbours fan would want that.

Good episode today, comical. 'He's plane bad!' genius.

Wow! I'm so glad someone else thought of that. I heard the woman say it during the interview...I said 'nice pun'...no one laughed :rolleyes:

Girlfriend watches it...I cannot stand it, or any other soap for that matter. Always depressing and never make any sense. I think anyone that lived in a place called 'Albert Square' and they had constant bad luck, someday, they would catch on and move away?

Do you think theres anyone in the world called Albert Square?

Wow! I'm so glad someone else thought of that. I heard the woman say it during the interview...I said 'nice pun'...no one laughed :rolleyes:

Girlfriend watches it...I cannot stand it, or any other soap for that matter. Always depressing and never make any sense. I think anyone that lived in a place called 'Albert Square' and they had constant bad luck, someday, they would catch on and move away?

Do you think theres anyone in the world called Albert Square?

my uncle lived in albert square in london and one of his neighours was joanna lumbley... wahey

Fiit birds? channel 4 now holly oaks you want fit soap stars you cant beat it lol

But yea was fun dont guess the coppers can nick the bad boy turned nice boy pony tail person lol

id have the girl whos going out with the old guy lol

never was good with names lol

no way, the oc has the hottest birds...i would

Hey wasnbt there a soap on channel 5 ages back called SUnset Beach, that was insanely weired but there were plenty of hotties.

sunset beach was nuts, didn't some woman find a gem stone that had maigc powers and could control people ... genius

baywatch surely for hot girls and the hasselhoff factor

Tom's Short summary of soaps ( I go to college ok! = hear all about it, leads onto peeking at episodes)

Neighbours: Crazy accidents, marriages doomed asap after the word is breathed. Toady-Dee, Stu-Cindy, Susanne-Alex (cancer, then plane crash=double negative so he'll probably survive) etc etc. Girls= Sky, Izzy, Elle, Serena, Carmella and some others probably.

Hollyoaks: Student soap, loads of girls, cool editing and some weird diseases=Cameron WTF! Girls=Becca and sister, Clare, blonde student?, Mandy etc etc.

Eastenders: Pretty crap, old characters constantly being recycled, chavs that speak the language of a toilet and use too much make up/fake tan. Too many oldies on there. Although there is one girl=Ruby.

Corrie: Crap storylines, some awesome girls: Marie and I forget others names.

Emmerdale: Avoid, annoying fake famer storylines, although the girl in the vets is fit as f**k.

That's it really, if you have a social life then please ignore this post= I was bored.

Tom