One Day They'll Regret It... Jackass Kids

anzo

Wasn't even funny. As Ben said, they don't have any bollocks to hurt, they scream like girls, and they certainly don't have any hair on their legs to 'cause close to the pain an adult would feel.

Not to mention it was the same bollocks over and over again. No pun intended. :P

future homosexuals none the less.

LMFAO!

The waxing leg this is all wrong, wrong, wrong! Go up the leg damn it, UP! Funny thing was, looking at the lads on the film some of them were in their late teens by the look of it...the lad jumping in the sand for example...he knows how to pull girls...Stud...

I remember when Jackass came out...although about 50% of the content was originally CKY stuff, it seemed pretty harsh going...And then Dirty Sanchez was born. Not that I ever really watch it, but I remember that Jackass was over-rated to f**k compared to Dirty Sanchez.

I wish Bam never did Viva La Bam...it completely ruined everything, scripted to f**k and hardly funny.

...Rant Over.

I wish Bam never did Viva La Bam...it completely ruined everything, scripted to f**k and hardly funny.

...Rant Over.

You aren't wrong there. The vid was just one of the other 1000's that kids made after watching jackass, don't you remember after every show "please do not send us your home made jackass vids, they won't be watched and thrown in the bin" or something along those lines, shows how many people tried it :P .

Edited by Jaffacakes

im sorry.... but thats just f**kING DISGUSTING, it REALLY is.....

watching that made me feel physically sick :S sure.... a bunch of welsh twats f**ked off their heads is one thing..... and theyre probably making some money from it..... but a bunch of ten yr olds or younger SERIOUSLY ruining their chances of having kids, all for the sake of some low quality vid thats going to be laughed at online by some sad c**ts........

sorry, not my cup of tea at all.....

infact.... never said this before on a forum, but im actually offended by that, its just horrible

Jackass was over-rated to f**k compared to Dirty Sanchez.

All these programs are scripted.

Alot of the stuff on Dirty Sanchez is put on. And most of the stuff isn't there idea especialy in serise 2 and 3. Still good to watch tough. :sick:

Viva La Bam is scripted yes, but i find it side splittingly funny. Which makes it ok with me.

Just thought some people might like to shed their views of these. A few sections taken from a jackass film me and a few buddies made as a practise project back in school before we started making biketrials vids.

tv.isg.si link

One video (tricks stunts and lashings of ultraviolence) is already up and theres another one uploading now. Feel free to download and comment.

Oh and those kids suck, but like Mark said, when you're on a camping holiday..... :mellow:

Rich

Meh, better then the gypsie kids by far, but still, I personally didn't find it that impressive (if thats the right word? lol). It misses the shock factor, yea, it all looked fun especially with the fire extinguishers and jumping off the bridge, but they are still things I'd do myself as is the other stuff.

Fair enough, if you showed that to your parents or something you could predict the comments, but as an audience of 10-20 year olds on here it doesn't look much.

I think if you're going to make a video (and have a lot of time to waste) then you need to do things that people will shudder at, personally, I don't find topless boys and spanking with cooking utensiles much fun :P

Edited by anzo

Dirty Sanchez is jsut as scripted as all the others, they did a show about it.

They refuse to do more than 5 stunts a day and all the screaming and stuff is put on. They done reshoots when people didn't shout loud enough and stuff.

Really put me off the program.