State Yo Drink Gangsta...

Street Lee

Southern comfort lemonade, with lime is my drink of choice atm. however i dont say no to a good pint of cider (particular to Magners right now). Lager of choice when i have it, is either Coors or Grolsch. Stella and Carling just taste like piss.

I'm a cider drinker in a pub. But wherever possible, proper cider as opposed to Strongbow/Blackthorn.

Can't beat proper west country 7.5%+ cider (Y)

If i'm feeling a bit girly, i love Ammaretto either straight or with (diet!) Coke.

Baileys is nice too.

Vodka and coke is okies.

Slag punch is where it's at for getting crunk - left overs from all the spirit bottles poured into a jug and mixed.

Fruitbat sees a topic about drink and feels right at home....

Where do i start

Double voddy redbull has to have a say

Agreeing with Michael Hardman on the orange reef blue WKD and smirnoff but we call in SNOT DISGUSTING

love anything with vodka especially 2 plain simple small blocks of ice........its good Irn Bru or Fanta fruit twist

JD is lovely but its a killer drink

Souther comfort and lemonade is pretty sweet but its too easy to get used to

and also Blue Curaco and lemonade is pretty nice

I'll leave it at that, try not to make me look like too much of an alki

We call it Frog becasue it comes out green.

Bottle of Blue WKD, Orange Reef and Smirnof in a pint glass tasty shit and the sugar content will garentee a high and some missing teeth years down the line.

Otherwise JD and Coke Im not a lager fan like sweet things

That thar be called skittles by me, due to the taste, yarr </pirate>

Joe

(Why in God's name did I feel the need to write in a piratical manner?)

Shots of pimms or vodka lol "its pimms o'clock now!" "please darlings consume your beverages"

*country voice* i ave cider like!

and incredible hulk wen im pissed half cider and blue WKD goes green but tastes top when your drunk lol

i thought a hulk was half a lager and a WKD blue?

anyway, if you stick a double vodka in there too, you make a shrek!

personally, you cant beat "diesel" or "sams dry" from the cider bar in newton abbot, devon - the place is sick - girls are only allowed halfs and theyre suspicious if youre not local!

in addition, next time youre out, ask for a "rocky mountain bear f**k" - its half a whisky, half a tequila and half a sambuca.....well nice..... :sick:

A purpaturtle for me, a shot of blue tropical sourz and a shot of red aftershock. It goes purple hence the first part of the name and gets you drunk so thats why the second half is a bit random.

It tastes strong and fiery when you first neck it but if u wait it out for about 15 seconds withut swiggin anything else to wash the flavour away, then your mouth will turn really sweet and nice. By far the best shot i've ever had.

Or u could go old school with a shot of vodka and sambuca.

Absinthe.....

Sexy drink but a killer at the same time

only ever had it once which led to a whole night of it which then led to a very very bad head for the rest of weekend and constnant sickness, never touch it again!

Tequilla slammers are a good drink as im sure Bucky will agree after i spent a night introudicing him to it...what a night!

I can't stand beer or larger. :ermm:

Cider, WKD, Smirnoff ice and stuff like that.

Yeah me too, anything girlie

Vodca redbull, woooooooo

A nice cold stella

Mountain dew (DAM YOU CANADAINS!)

Mountain Dew - love the stuff, they don't do it over here. It's not real mountain dew you know, so why are you blaming the Canadians? It's pepsi in green form.

I beleive i am in the minority here with two others, I don't drink. I have a few personal reasons but the main two are, Alcohol leaves a foul burning sensation in my mouth and two, watching pissed people makes me relise how much a twat i am going to look if i get pissed up.