Benc

weebryan

They look pretty ming really, just excess weight for the sake of being different. But 90+ bb ride!!!! thats insane, that would be the most deceiving bike in the world, everything would feel tiny, and then you would go over the bars. Stick with tried and tested, not untried and mingin (Y)

Ian

They look pretty ming really, just excess weight for the sake of being different. But 90+ bb ride!!!! thats insane, that would be the most deceiving bike in the world, everything would feel tiny, and then you would go over the bars. Stick with tried and tested, not untried and mingin (Y)

Ian

How the hell can you say that, things like this are how the sport progresses, I bet people slated long frames at first and now everyone loves the pythons, pitbulls and zips, it could be a good thing, on the other hand we could all end up in hospital someone buy one for gigles! It's the only way (I demand a test)

How the hell can you say that, things like this are how the sport progresses, I bet people slated long frames at first and now everyone loves the pythons, pitbulls and zips, it could be a good thing, on the other hand we could all end up in hospital someone buy one for gigles! It's the only way (I demand a test)

Everyone give me 50p and I'll try the stock ;):shifty:

How the hell can you say that, things like this are how the sport progresses, I bet people slated long frames at first and now everyone loves the pythons, pitbulls and zips,

"OMFG, Koxx's are 1065, you won't be able to ride one of those unless your really good. The length will mean you have to tap everything and it will only hold you back"

I loved peoples reactions when I first got my Koxx

How the hell can i say that??? because top companies who have done months of research into frame geometry have determined the correct bb rise for their frames, i.e, not excessive like the frames pictured, Any company can jump on the high bb bandwagon, but those frames just take the piss. and the fact they look foul aswell makes it even worse.

Ian

Edited by flipkickbs

The stock just looks like a vario to me, is it the same? Probs a good bike though.

The mod on the other hand looks sweeeeeet to me! The forks look uber long to me in that picture, reminds me of echo pure stock forks or smoething. With long forks/high bars, I dont see why that high a BB wouldn't help make sidehops huuuuuuuuugeeee®.

The stock just looks like a vario to me, is it the same? Probs a good bike though.

The mod on the other hand looks sweeeeeet to me! The forks look uber long to me in that picture, reminds me of echo pure stock forks or smoething. With long forks/high bars, I dont see why that high a BB wouldn't help make sidehops huuuuuuuuugeeee®.

Ha ha, yea, if only we could all have a bike for every trials move, MMMMMMM, today i feel like sidehops, i best ride the benc today. think about it :ermm:

Ian

It's not the same, but you have would have to be blind to say they don't look really rather similar.

The main differences I can see are a tiny gusset near the headtbe on the vario, and different CNC bit on chainstay

And the headtube and the different tube profiles, and the different angles of the tubes and the bb rise.

Loads of differences, though not all going to change the ride of the frame.