Little Tricks

frozenfrogsocks

Lmao...You're all so gay for thinking i'm gay,I am weird get over it,If it really bothers you that i put "x x x" on the end of my posts,don't read my posts (Y) skip them,or just stop being dicks and forget about being picky about somebody putting a heart on posts and "x x x"

zoo x x x

Yeh i will back him up on that one, why does everybody on here got a grudge against somebody else. Like "onzaboymark" he can not stand me one little bit, so everybody stop being so bitchy with one another and as for "zoo" Just leave the lad alone ok, i can assure you lot he is not gay. Right hope its settled now.

Dan !

Lets carry on with the actual topic.

p.s - You best stay out of this "sidders_77" aswell seen as "onzaboymarks" being mentioned.

Edited by profile

my random trick collection consists of...

- no-footer bunny hops

- 1 hander bunny hops

- crankflip bunny hops

- no-foot can-can's on back wheel B)

- no-handed trackstands (as pictured below)

- switzerland squeakers (sp)

- flatland tailwhips B)

they my main tricks, then anything involving 180s, 360s and manuals is all cool

IPB Image

i'm currently working on one, but thats gonna be a surprise. I have found that standing on the rear wheel and doing crankflip cancan's get most people amazed. X-ups usually work, but like ashton said you gotta push the bars round not pull them, for that little extra style... and hold them for a good few seconds too just so it doesn't look like it was a mistake.

crankflip pedalhops, (mastered now).

crankflips.

switzerland squeakers.

oh and someone said they wanted to learn crankflips, this is how i learnt.

put your chocolate foot at about 3/4 of the way up so your chocolate foot is in about 10.30 posistion and your rear foot in in 4.30 position. do this at a standstill. lock your rear break so you can lean on your chocolate foot, then take your rear foot off and just after you have taken it off, push your chocolate foot into the pedal and flick it up past the 12 oclock position then jump. watch the cranks go round and land chocolate foot first on the forward pedal, then land your other foot.

after you have done this you can start landing both feet at once and fliping from 9 oclock position. ^_^

Clawz