Bike Spec's?and Riders

hulltrialser

iv got the same bike as what ben savage had :$ lol!!!! as iv got his old one :P

does that count?

i bet there will be a few people with the same bike etc. for the people that buy "off the shelf" bikes, like levelboss's XTP's etc most people dont need to change the components on them.

Waynio...............................

im pretty sure me and 'gears' have the same bikes almost, cos his was george seamons old bike

we both have kings, base frame, fattys, rear ceramic, front and rear ultimates with xtr levers(but i think hes gone gay and got a maggy now again), burns, un52, fsa headset, maxxis rear tyre

i think the only differences are colours, i run a proper seat, bar and stems and front wheels

im pretty sure me and 'gears' have the same bikes almost, cos his was george seamons old bike

we both have kings, base frame, fattys, rear ceramic, front and rear ultimates with xtr levers(but i think hes gone gay and got a maggy now again), burns, un52, fsa headset, maxxis rear tyre

i think the only differences are colours, i run a proper seat, bar and stems and front wheels

Yeah we "did" But now i've got a rear ronnie a maggie on rear :D , new tyer new grips alsorts.

Edited by Gears

when i rode nottingham with tart a few years back, the only differences between our bikes were:

i had a discotech, he had a classic

i had brisa bars, he had montys

i had rubber grips, he had foams...

that was it, tehy rode IDENTICALLY, we could jump on each others bikes and ride them like your own straight off!

it was mildly strange, and a little sad, but great fun!

tehy were however totally different colours

:lol:

The black ones are best.

and as joe says.... red is CLEARLY best

WRONG - Red is best :P

You know its true.

I reckon theres so many people with the same bike, but hopefully they are set up slightly differently otherwise those people would really be stupid as they'd have left it as it was when they bought it or let someone else set it up for them. I can't ride a bike as well if it doesn't feel like my own.