New Tattoos

AndyT

I'm thinking about getting this, or something very like this done, nothing big, maybe a coupla inches across if that. Ideas for where I'd could put it, and pricing for someone to do a good job of it?

I've absolutely no clue about tattoos *shrug*

Joe x

P.S. Yes I drew it :P

post-1953-1160739846_thumb.jpg

Edited by Josephine

I'm thinking about getting this, or something very like this done, nothing big, maybe a coupla inches across if that. Ideas for where I'd could put it, and pricing for someone to do a good job of it?

I've absolutely no clue about tattoos *shrug*

Joe x

P.S. Yes I drew it :P

Between the shoulder blades perhaps? Or round your belly button, or make it a bit bigger and add some detail and have it as a chest piece, it is a heart after all!

At that size you're looking at paying the minimum which in most shops is around the £25-£30 mark. Most places charge between £50 - £70 per hour, but that would only take a few minutes, so they have a minimum price which covers the cost of a needle basically!

Davey

So far to my mind this is the strongest candidate, I'm gonna let it sit for a few days with me looking at it so I can live the idea in a bit, methinks.

Joe x

Only problem with it is you'll never see it, I get pissed off that I can't see my wings, haha! Another good one would be round your nipple, I kinda like them because they aren't symetrical and that's kinda good!

Davey

Your a virgin?

Is that going to dissapear when your 22?

Sorry, Its a nice tattoo, just, you've branded yourself a label for life!

I'm a sarcastic dick to people, but I dont have a knob tattoo'd on my forehead...

If you're gonna palm people off at first you'll wanna appreciate that straight-edge doesn't have anything to do with virginity, at all.

Joe x

Your a virgin?

Is that going to dissapear when your 22?

Sorry, Its a nice tattoo, just, you've branded yourself a label for life!

I'm a sarcastic dick to people, but I dont have a knob tattoo'd on my forehead...

What? Haha, no I'm not a virgin, straight edge views on sex are generally no sex outside of a relationship, been with my girlf 3 years!

Also, I am 22 already... not sure what you're saying, lol, sorry!

Davey

Straight edge is a term used to describe someone who chooses not to drink, smoke, do drugs, or have pre marital sex.

Last time I checked anyhoo.

And dont you have the straight edge rather than are straight edge?

Stemmed from America where Under 21's would get a X drawn on their hands?

Now a bunch of crap surrounding Hardcore music or something?

All I know is that the kiddie from Playradioplay is straight edge and said all the crap above on his myspace.

Str8 Edge has numerous different interpretations, some people go as far as being vegan and say that is part of it. For me its not drinking or doing recreational drugs, caffeine is fine as are things like paracetamol but I don't like them much either.

As for the sex, some say outside marriage but I am in no way religious and this would suggest to me some religious element which as far as I'm concearned has nowt to do with Str8 Edge. But if I'm honest sex outside relationship has occurred so I'm not great at that aspect.

Its about purity of the body to whatever degree that person takes it, be it drug free, sex free, meat free or whatever. And the hardcore link is simple as it is in this music scene that it was first practiced and thrives, hence the X on the hand which at gigs would tell the barman you were too young to buy alcohol, so it was adopted as a symbol of being drug free!

Numerous people, str8 edge and not str8 edge will dissagree with this explaination, its one of those things!

Davey

Weyhey, we'll be tattoo twins............. and we're both called Dave....... freaky huh?

Ok not really, anyway here are mine, don't get bigger ones or I will be jealous!

IPB Image

Davey

PS: 7 hours and the back f**king hurts like hell, well worth it though!

now thats cool! how long did it take? and did you get them both at once?

haha nooo my wngs will be much small like 8" with some words above them.

Have they got a website?

They don't have a proper website but they are on myspace, www.myspace.com/bloodbrotherstattooltd

Don't let that put you off, they are VERY good and unlike a lot of tattooists as I may have mentioned already they don't have attitude problems!

Davey

• 2 weeks later...