New Tattoos

AndyT

f**kin hell, pisses me off that just because someone gets a star tattoo or a cut line automatically makes them an emo.

It didn't automatically make him an emo - the joke was that it was on the wrist it would be a bit like self-harming, see?

That'll look good when you're 50...

My opinion on most tattoos...

how funny would it be if he went in for an operation and they cut his arm off by mistake?

All tatoos are boring its just a picture after about the first 10 laughs its boring.

Look at me i'm orignal i've got a tattoo of a star, tribal sign, dragon, name etc

fair enough people like them do what you like with your body I just think it looks shit but who gives a f**k what I think?

Hmm, I half agree with you, I think if I had that done I would regret it pretty soon after, but then you'd all say the same about me, mine are far bigger and everyone says that to me all the time "Oh when you're old you'll regret it and it'll look silly" but as I've said a million times I don't envisage looking great naked when I'm old anyway, lol.

I think my main point, or piece of advice really, is that if you are going to get a tattoo don't get an off the wall design or something gimicky, as you're unlikely to relate to it when you're older. All my tattoos mean something or represent a point in my life which is special in some way, so in 50 years even if I'm not straight edge anymore and don't like angels or whatever, I'll still like my tattoos and can tell my grandkids the stories that go with them!

Also, whatever you do don't go cheap, pay the extra money to get a good job done, I will never get cheap work done by friends of friends ever again, it's not worth it, £50-£70 an hour tells you it's good, but always try and find someone who's been there and had work done before, don't always trust the pictures on the wall of the shop, most shops have multiple artists and will only display the good ones!!

Tattoos are forever so may as well get the best job done that you possibly can!

On that note, I'm booked in for 6th November for my re-work, well excited :)

Davey

Edited by Small_Gear_Big_Style

Your gonna look shit anyways when your 50 and its not like your gonna show them off much at 50 :ermm:

unless youve got something clearly visable like something on your face then it doesnt really matter

the granchildren will love it B)

Your gonna look shit anyways when your 50 and its not like your gonna show them off much at 50 :ermm:

unless youve got something clearly visable like something on your face then it doesnt really matter

the granchildren will love it B)

Amen to that brother B)

It didn't automatically make him an emo - the joke was that it was on the wrist it would be a bit like self-harming, see?

fair enough it was a joke, but to be honest, most people have had enough of the same generic "emo" jokes by now... it's all I ever read on here now adays and its just starting to get my back up a little bit, whatever preferance people show its theirs not yours, so don't go taking the piss if you dont like getting told your being a fanny!

And generally most men that keep themselves relatively fit throughout their lives dont look appauling when they are 50, its not untill about 60 you need to worry!

give it a rest!

jesus id rather spend the good years of my life doing what i want rather than wait till im too old to do f**k all and worry about it then,

when your 50 your old so who cares your going downhill by that point,

so if someone wants a damn tat or piercing or even wants to cut there arm off leave them too it it has nothing to do with you (Y)

give it a rest!

jesus id rather spend the good years of my life doing what i want rather than wait till im too old to do f**k all and worry about it then,

when your 50 your old so who cares your going downhill by that point,

so if someone wants a damn tat or piercing or even wants to cut there arm off leave them too it it has nothing to do with you (Y)

The irony is it doesn't look good now.

Hahaha, yeah, unless your posting a pic of your new tattoo then get the hell out of our thread, hahaha *jokes*!

That's the point of the thread James, people post pics then other people come along and some say they like them and some say they don't, calm yourself boyo!

Do you have any yourself James, if so PRESENT! If not...... what are you worried about anyway, haha?

I'm pro tattoo and I have to say I don't like the scissors thing either, sorry, but if he likes it which he certainly seems to then it's all good (Y)

Davey

think about it, you get a tattoo done, you think its the bee's knee's, last thing you want is someone to tell you you just f**ked your body up.

maybe this isn't the right thread to be a cynical b*****d in?

Don't get your panties in a twist sweetheart - it's only the internet.

Amen to that brother B)

Its true though. Just think about how many people you know with tattoos.....

for me its at least half my friends

there becoming more socially acceptable so by the time were 50 they wont even seem outta the ordinary

possibly even gone out of fashion by then :turned: