New Chris Walker Video.

Joe_Elding

Sweet, can't wait to see this when I get home.

You appreciated looks funny, yet is spelt right????? hmm, mine looks funny too....

EDIT: I'm just home now and downloaded it, that's a brilliant video, some of those up's are very impressive indeed.

Edited by jake1516

i think you shud maybe try BMX as your obviously not too good at this trials lark ;)

In all seriousness, that level of riding is truly stunning, the technical ability required to ride most of those lines is immense. Much rather see that than 12ft drops and 60"sidehops everytime.

Tip Top (Y)

Tommo.

do you think u could try find something bigger to ride??

that first line at shipley is the most impressive in the vid for me, yes there are bigger moves etc but to try that, IN THE WET, shows really skill, and balls like melons. anyone who knows shipley glen will know what i mean!!

good vid, the only thing i'd have liked to see more of is sections, but thats me.

awesome riding nice one!

hes amazing... amazaing riding... amazing song... amazing editing :mellow:

sorry bill,

but not so sure on those comments, there was nothing special about EITHER of the highlighted, but the riding was excellent. monty's look light (EDIT: sorrry they look as if they ride quite light).

Also while im here, for those who think he is stupid wearing lycra, u daft spoons. its warmer than normal clothing while your riding, sure it looks gay, but its warm :)

Edited by ben@hulltrials

Im not i big fan of natural videos but i really enjoyed that one. Lots of technical sidehops in there and i like some of the ways that were used to get up the rocks. Best video ive seen in a while. :)

DOM

Edited by domonza

Nicce video, not usually a fan of natty videos, but that worked well. What was the song? Sounded mint :)

Tom

"Goodbye for now" by POD. I'm usually not a fan of natural riding in videos but the skill made up for it, well done.