What Are The Best Grips

txt250

You could knip down to Halfords and purchase some of their "Foam Grips". You get 4 roles which you cut down to size making that 8 grips. £5 you can't go wrong and seem to last a fair amount of time. Also feel really comfy and dont leave your hands feeling scabby.

I am using odi ruffian lock-ons and there great.They have now gone down to the plastic as ive used them loads but all i need to do is buy some replacements which cost about £7.You cant fall off they are very comfy, look good and last ages.I wouldnt mind getting some gusset b*****d grips next the only reason being is that they come in pink.

I am using odi ruffian lock-ons and there great.They have now gone down to the plastic as ive used them loads but all i need to do is buy some replacements which cost about £7.You cant fall off they are very comfy, look good and last ages.I wouldnt mind getting some gusset b*****d grips next the only reason being is that they come in pink.

I agree totally with Jared they are really good but i would strongly recommend wearing glove's when riding with them if not you will end up with very annoying calises (< spelling ? ) (hard skin).

I use Gusset b*****d grips... really grippy and alrighty with or without gloves :)

they do rag holes in your gloves after a while though

£7 or £8 from tarty....

Try-all grips are foopin lush aswell though they did rag my hands a bit... very thin and compfy though... the ends went through on the ones i had quite quickly though....

ODI Ruffians. Oh yes. ({)

3 weeks, then I wore through to the middle of the lock-on's core. Same deal with the non-lock-ons.

Monty foam grips. Out of all the things on my bike, that's the thing i'm most happy with. They're perfect IMO.

(Y)

3 hours, then I wore through to my bar.

Brahma grips are awesome, especially at 2 pairs for £5 or whatever they are. They wear out in about a month for me, which is about a month longer than most other grips :P

Well you must have cheesegrater hands then,

Ask your Mum :shifty:

My first pair lasted a year. My second pair lasted 3 hours. Similarly, my first X-Hydra pads lasted a year, the second pair lasted about 2 hours.

Maybe Monty have just divided the durability of their products by 1000 or something? :P