New Koxx

Walleee

if onza did it where is it?

Its sat on the frame rack at supercycles, Its a very nice looking frame, and if its anything to go by. The koxx equivilant will be very nice. Always liked beleay frames, so nice to look at, and i bet they ride Really well.

Tom

Damn got beaten to pointing our onza did it first :(

However I wouldnt buy one, cock up on a rail do you really trust 11st or so falling onto a carbon fibe tube at some speed, or worse going over and it hitting anoter rail. Then again on natural it could hit rocks, I dont like the idea personally.

Edited by Team War Rider

u ask

i make

i prefer the tube to be fully held at both ends though 2 b honest.

BUT having said that,, it looked like a great ride !!

iolo

Edited by IOLO

Twats.

What happened to his pimp white pads??

I saw them on the new Prototype XTP mod.

I'm not sure if anyone else managed to get pictures, they weren't overly keen with me getting some, but ah well. :wink2:

[attachmentid=3473]

:)

post-715-1144151562_thumb.jpg

ooh, i wonder who is sponsored by koxx in here, i just can't tell at all...

[/sarcasm]

CoCk

yes i was speaking to alot of people about the carbon top tube and people HAD said onza had done it. i just said that they ARE doing it (koxx) as they have found the correct strength to being able to do it. maybe onza couldnt do it cos of price? or maybe the factory couldnt produce it to "BS" who knows. koxx are/have done it and it has been on the cards for some months i have NOT said in this thread that onza DID NOT do it, i asked to see their "version" of it.

Waynio..........................

rich 87 obviosly aint going to get one so it doesnt really appeal to him anyway. it does appeal to the people who like things a bit different. and like to have nice bikes/frames.

the new XTP mod double disc did look extremly PIMP too. changed the cnc'in and stuff. most of it will be in mbuk next month or month after (Y):)

IF people want to hear about new innovations and products and how it rides and stuff, if they dont get info from a factory rider who are they going to get it off????? just for rich, i dont want to seem as though im coming across harsh, if you dont want info then DONT read the thread. if you want to see/listen and hear peoples views who have had the opportunity with these things then people are wlecome to it. a bollox post like is on the other page means nowt and is Sheet.

Edited by Waynio

The disc mount just looks the same as on other trials bikes where they've just welded on some generic mount though

= the only problem with this frame (N)

Edit : I wonder if the white pads will be released to the public :S

Koxx Whites :P

Edited by deanie-b

it aint a problem, what about people who want to run/try disc's????? what do you say go away and buy a different manufaturer of frame??? its actually a really nice forged dropout thats at least 10mm thick, and it looks beasty enough to take a disc mount, we will soon see though.

pads will probably be available from koxx uk when freds back. (i think)

yes thats why i asked kenny to keep the disc mount on, iv wanted to try disc for ages now. but aint found a frame iv liked the geo of etc etc.

BUT i liked the looks of this (and iv had a kenny before) so it would be perfect for me to use i think. i like the innovative design too, i know not many people on the english market will have or get one. therefore makes it "different" to the norm.

it did look well beasty and beefy we will see how it holds up in a couple of months.

it did look well beasty and beefy we will see how it holds up in a couple of months.

Maybe so, But no-one can predict how it will react to having a disc put under immense pressure on that tab ,

However beefed up it is.

We will see..... (Y):)

it'll hold up as long as you dont chuck it around an take care of it. its carbon for f**k sake its not cheese also maybe british riders need to start learning to be smooth instead of just jumping from one high object to a very low one and callin themselves a good rider IMO

It isn't the first time though thats you've gone past the acceptable level of bumming.

I haven't got anything against you, your a sound guy and a great rider, but to constantly bum koxx by hinting that other companies can't quite cut it just gets to me. Onza are a sound company that put a lot more heart and sole into the sport than koxx, that constantly try to rip off their customers and are just plain shit really. Fair enough, you've got to put in a good word for them, but you are coming from completely the wrong, and very bias angle.

And as for the nice bikes comment, i think my bike is nice enough thanks, it doesn't have to cost me the earth to ride how i want it, and i certainly wouldn't ride a koxx if they paid me (ahem) anyway.

A lardy dar carbon top tube isn't on my list of things that make the world a beutiful place to be honest. Id much rather pay a fraction of the price and have fun riding, than take out a loan and carry a packet of baby wipes for everytime my frame comes into contact with the real world.

I don't wanna start an argument, so hit me up with your hate and your predictable koxx brown nose routine, and i'll get on with my life.