Photos From A Local Ride

Dai the Socket

You lot probably won't think much of them but gimme some feedback none-the-less.

Photos were taken on a D50 with Sigma DG500 Flashgun and mainly my Sigma 10-20mm Lens.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Thanks,

Nick Carter.

Ps It's Liam my friend riding mainly and James on't first pic :)

Edit: More Pictures :)

IPB Image

Liam and James

IPB Image

James doing a ~41" sidehop

IPB Image

Just from 2 wheels up to back wheel :)

Edited by Nick Carter

Nice one matey they look really good!!

Good angles and colours. Although saying that on numbers two and four the colours look quite weak compared to the others. Have you adjusted the saturation?

Second to last is my fav :)(Y)

Yeah I have adjusted saturation levels a tiny bit. Upped them in the 100% colour photos and reduced them on the others. I was going to leave them be but they really did look plain.

I thought that if they're gonna look simple then desaturated levels might look better. I don't really like the desaturated ones to be honest.

Distortion is a tad crazy yeah. I'm not sure why it's made his feet tiny though! Usually having a wide angle stretches stuff. Might of been my cropping in PS!

Thanks for all the comments.

Keep 'em coming :) :)

Doesn't help having grey clouds everywhere overhead. They hardly shine up color. Increasing saturation looks okay but it's a fine line to play with.

I've increased them on most of the photos to highlight colour, however increasing them too much makes roads etc look absolutely shit and blip colour spots.

Like you said on MSN Danny. You could do better with your 2 year old 2mp cam (Y)