Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

if she's done enough she'll feel like she died.

its not a proper drug really though - unless you're doing it through a needle.

Speed's speed.

Kinda agree with you dave but on the otherhand think why even waste your time. She sems a little immature, telling you off because she thinks shes 'doing the right thing' and then no doubt a few weeks later doing what she is doing because it's what those around her are doing.

Wouldn't waste my time.

How do you tell a girl that you really like her without making her uncomfortable because she's the most shy girl you've ever met?

Ask her to the cins?

You dont NEED to tell her you like her, she'll get the impression by the way you look in her eyes. Always worked for me. Eye contact ***

girl stuff

nah.

shy women need approaching with both barrels or they'll completely miss the point

sit down next to her, whip out the old chap, look deeply into her eyes and say "It didn't come out for air baby.."

success guaranteed (Y)

"It didn't come out for air baby.."

(Y)

You make me sick boyo! You can't do that to a lady of class she'll run out crying, that's why you've got to get a good grip on her ponytail first. As soon as it's out... you get the picture.

edit: oops have I mentioned rape again? (A)

Edited by Scopse

nah.

shy women need approaching with both barrels or they'll completely miss the point

sit down next to her, whip out the old chap, look deeply into her eyes and say "It didn't come out for air baby.."

success guaranteed (Y)

:lol: I'm crying here. Absolutly brilliant haha!

kinda pulled a fat bird last night ans she ended up staying at mine, only added her to msn last week and met he for first time last saturday but now i dont wanna see her again or go any further with her at all. dont know how to tell her to basically f**k off without pissing her off and getting all her mates giving me shit and the usual crap involved with dumping someone(even though there is no 'us' or anything)

sorted it out now, havent spoke to her since i dropped her off at the bus stop round the corner that morning ahahhahahahhah loser.

nah.

success guaranteed (Y)

i love you :wub: sig'd ;)

The hayley complex?

little known disease which only i seem to have suffered with, i think i counted 7 out of the last 9, or 8 out of the last 11(depending on which seems worse) of the last people ive pulled, been out with, or have started textin me for no given reason have been called hayley. its starting to get me down, when i speak to people, they think im making up girls, as wen i show em pictures, its like its different to 3 weeks ago, wen i said i was with hayley. it also makes me cringe everytime i hear a munter introduce herself as hayley to anyone in my vicinity, as its almost like a whirlpool may appear and drag me into her. also wen i start chatting to a hot bird, and she announces her name to be something other than hayley, its like im gettin the "it wont work youve got the wrong name" vibe.

i now have them numbered on my phone, as hayley 1,2,4,and 6(i dont speak to 3 no more, so got rid of her number, and 5 i just pulled, but never swapped numbers). as surnames are too awkward to remember and get right,although i manage it most of the time, ive sent the wrong message before, as hayley E(as she was previously known, got a text meant for hayley manchester(never knew her surname to begin with,just where i met her). (bearing in mind i lost my phone in january, otherwise it may have been hayley 1-16 or summit).

only plus side i can think of is, if i wanted to get a girlfriends name tattoo'd on me,i could easily do it, and wouldnt have to worry if we split up, as thered be an 85% chance the next one would have the right name.

do i attract girls with that name, or am i only attracted to girs called hayley, or is it a fake name girls give when they dont want you to know them.

the way im looking at it, its seriously cuttin my chances, theres a whole world of girls out there with other names(listen to mambo no5. for proof of this) but ive narrowed my horizons to those called hayley, or possibly haylie.

I've just started seeing this lass that is my mates ex. They'v only been split like a month and he still proper likes her. He suspected something before we got together for some reason, so he warned me saying he would be well un-happy if we got together. So basically do I tell him and run the risk of losing a mate, or just try and not tell him for a few weeks 'til he gets over her?

Cheers