Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Seeing Kell tommorow, been a year since we broke up, both said we still love each other, could be serious.

did you just say you love her because you want a ride simps?

i hate all women right now. apart from the hot irish ones.

they will do for now

Na its pretty much the only girl that I've been with where it hasn't been about sex at all, shes just a propper nice girl!

awww simps....you have become a man....(or when you are in essex, a fag :P)

When I went to Ireland in feb, I was surprised to find you can actually maintain an erection 24/7

amen dude. i was there in feb or march and OH DEARY ME! im moving to belfast when i win the lottery

I have some very opinionated mates, I guess they'll probably be petty and bitch about it and try to relate it to when we broke up, which is a totally different situation anyway.

I know I shouldn't care what they say, but sometimes you just can't ignore things after they've been said a million times

Take it slow, see if anyone catches on and deal with what they say when it happens. If anybody wants to complain that bad and not be happy for me then I guess they're not that worthy of being called a friend anyway...

Cheers lads, Just needed some opinions really because I'm known to take the entirely wrong direction with things at times (N)

if they were "real" friends they would back you up which ever way you chose to go,(obviosly trying to convince you otherwise but hey, if they care about you, they will only have your best interests at heart). ^_^

i would take it reaaaaal slow see how she is mentally(no offence intetioned) :) as coming back from drug use can leave sequals in people, and see if she justs misses the company (very normal if you were in a long term relationship!) or really wants to make a go of it.. (Y)

awww simps....you have become a man....(or when you are in essex, a fag :P)

Yea we decided to give it another go, spoke about why we broke up last time and that were both going to try and give it a propper go this time!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Safe hahaha basically she works stupidly hard, and last time she got a bit down, and me being a cold mother f**ker gave her no room and just got pissed off with her.

its ok simps, we did an internet man hug, no need for an explanation. just go get yer hole eh!!

if they were "real" friends they would back you up which ever way you chose to go,(obviosly trying to convince you otherwise but hey, if they care about you, they will only have your best interests at heart). ^_^

i would take it reaaaaal slow see how she is mentally(no offence intetioned) :) as coming back from drug use can leave sequals in people, and see if she justs misses the company (very normal if you were in a long term relationship!) or really wants to make a go of it.. (Y)

It's all fizzled out a bit really, Not too fussed

Didn't expect to be getting into a relationship, Not gutted that it's not ended that way

Dipped my wick a few times and got to see a few movies I wanted to see, I count it as a win ^^

Good friend of mine wants to be f**k buddies, I would love to (naturally), one problem, she split up with her ex about a year ago and hes a very good friend of ours aswell. Pretty sure hes over her, but still might not be. They never really worked out because the situation wouldnt allow it, and still doesn't, so there's history.

What should I do?

Doubt it, I'm guessing he would be if we did the business. It wouldn't ever get to a relationship because I leave for Oz in 2 months and shes going travelling pretty damn soon aswell, so we wouldn't really get the time to and I doubt we would head that way anyway.

Edited by Willy

What should I do?

Your only asking the forum because you don't have the nuts to just ask him yourself. I've asked mates before in similar situations and its gone fairly well. Only problem is they generally say yes because even if there not over the girl they don't want to lose man points by saying that their not over a girl a year later.