Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

The girl trouble I have is I have trouble getting her out of my head. I wish there was something I could do to show her how much i care but there isn't much for me to do anymore cause after all it never even took off and she told me she can't ever see us happening and that she don't want anyone atm. I haven't/can't look at anyone else in the same way because all I think about is her. Bit pathetic really after all this time but that's me eh, i need a smack. :(

Edit: I've been monitoring this thread for a while now an I'm not sure if it helps or not :/

Edited by Duncy H

Basic principles: no woman wakes up saying, "God, I hope I don't get swept off my feet today!" Now, she might say, "This is a really bad time for me," or something like, "I just need some space," or my personal favorite, "I'm really into my career right now." You believe that? Neither does she.

Just gotta work out how to approach it, that's all ;)

Just gotta work out how to approach it, that's all ;)

That is all well an true, I'll probably be seeing her best friend tomorrow an she knows exactly how i feel about her. I'll see if we could conjure up a plan together. But I just fear I have tried and tested it a bit to much :(

That is all well an true, I'll probably be seeing her best friend tomorrow an she knows exactly how i feel about her. I'll see if we could conjure up a plan together. But I just fear I have tried and tested it a bit to much :(

Just do the best mate.

If she makes it clear that she's not interested or whatever, don't pester - that'll ruin things. And above all, NO DRUNKEN TEXT MESSAGES. Feign disinterest, and she may well find that more attractive.

Also, according to your profile, you're 16! Jeez son, you got a hell of a lot of time left yet to find the perfect one. In fact, I'd say avoid the perfect one until you're at least 25. And besides, there are more good ones than you think...

If you come across as desperate it's never a good look. Being around attractive girls should be the norm, not something that you need her for. You need a lifestyle/attitude that shows you have options, that you're in demand, and that'll stir up thoughts as to why that is. It's the intrigue that leaves her wanting to know more, which means she'll want to spend more time with you (Y)

Feign disinterest

This is what I am looking at at the moment. Just going to be myself which i think i always was anyway. Shes been on holiday and tomorrow I'm seeing her for a trip to the cinema, as a group not just us both so I'll see how things go. Having a few camping trips and a party at mine soon, if anything turns up I'll do my best to sweep her off her feet in one way or another in time to come.

An cheers fellas you have been a great help :)