Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Here here Mike. I've been with my Gf Sue for over a year, best friends for years before that. I love ger with all of my heart, and always will. Chin up lads - Good things come to those who wait

Darren

Am I the only person on TF that doesn't have a problem with my partner?

You guys are super negative!

:-S

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(danny B @ May 9 2006, 12:31 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

i know its upto you when you wanna split up with your missus, but then again you gotta think if she's a stunner stay with them because it mite be a good while before you get another that is that fit lol so bucky and joe get your acts together do some grovelling ask them to get back with you and wait til you find another stunner before leaving the one that you have already, lads try to think this through eh? lol and bucky the girl you had seemed a cool gal and they are hard to come by so get to the grovellin cus its hard to find one that is cool with you ridin your bike so just have a further think or you could woo them back by showing them that nobody has a dong as big as yours lol (Y):S

Edited by Bucky

i met up with my ex boy friend today :( his names carl we went out for 2 years, he was so kool (Y) .

What about me? I thought i was your bitch! I thought we were really going places fluffy balls, and you just threw it all away :(

I think you can consider us finished :angry:

right... well i went to a prom last night... was really great and i had a right laugh... was gonna try and hook with this girl that i've liked for so long at one of the after parties... but then decided against skanking my mates and went off with them so that i could just chill with them and talk about old times and the good times still to come... well i got up this morning at me mates house... come back and then went to sleep... got up at 5... straight on the compooper.... and talked to the girl to see what i may have missed last night "hey, you looked amazing last night...." wait.... wait... wait... wait... no answer... " hey matt you talking to becca?" "yeah.... blah blah blah" "kool il try again"... still no reply... right so at this point shes ignoring me... i made a nice comment... yet im not pestering her... so while im talking to matt... so is she... and shes bragging about how she got f**king steaming and got off with some flat cap lad chavs :( i dont know why i'm so pissed off... she wasnt in the wrong because we wernt going out but it still hurts like f**k knowing that when i was gonna try and ask her out... shes getting off with 3 dickheads.... and if maybe i'd have made my move she mightent of made hers.... blah blah blah? i dunno why im telling you this

just had to write it somewher....

cheers Jonny :(

Consider it a lesson learned and a narrow escape (Y) Make move = get the girl = trapped = no biking

To be honest if shes the type of girl that going round kissing people willy nilly then your probably better off without anyway

you guys are all legends... im not gonna become a man slag anymore... im gonna ask her if she wants to go out sometime :- just so i can talk to her and find out where i stand? is that a bad idea :ermm: ... i think its better to atleast try :rolleyes:B)

fooking hell if you think alot of kissing make them a slag, everyone you've met is a slag....

think about snap, only went once, think how many sloppy 2nd's you got there

if she did 3 seperate spit roasts with 2 men each time, then she a slag

so even if she is a slag, get you nob wet and then walk away, tis the way forward

on a worse note, i am still single, but hopefully not mu ch longer, as i was quite shy around the ladies, in making the 1st move, but recently i have been around alittle too much death with old scholl mates, and it has really mad me change my attidute on life, i am now all up for living it to the full

and first thing to do, is not so shy, now don't care what people think so much, so hopefully be posting in the happy thread soon

yeah right - she probably only copped off with the other lads cos you gayed out and went home with your mates - it's just something drunk girls do.

Your mates understand that fanny comes first so don't be making the same mistake again

i was gonna ask the simple question of....how do you get a girlfriend? because i suck

but reading through this i'm not actually sure its worth having a girlfriend :P . Is it worth getting a girlfriend even though it may end badly?

Could someone please reply to both my questions :D

If you need more detail...i don't see how but if you do just ask because its a little late for me to be typing out an essay like all you other guys :rolleyes:

ok here goes, i split up with kaela a month ago because i was fed up of arguments and not having time with mates or biking,

now a month down the line i been really upset not just because i miss her but having to get blood test because doctors dnt no whats up with me but i dont have anyone to speak to about it, i used to speak to her about everything even little things but now i cant do that.

i miss all the silly stuff like cuddling up to her n her smile and everything, i spoke to her today n yesterday because i miss her but i found out she has met a new guy at the pub :( bit hurt but i f**ked up so what can i do,

i have met a new girl myself was a bit of a shock really but i do like her but i do still miss kaela (im not sure if its just because im getting over her or trying)

i know i would hurt more if i got back with kaela and then it didnt work out (not that i can get back with her because she doesnt feel the same way :( ) but i would give anything for it really because i miss it that much.

also im scared as im not sure whats up with me also :(

Edited by Synergy

i was gonna ask the simple question of....how do you get a girlfriend? because i suck

can't help you there, i've been beating em off with sticks for years ... honest :-

have you tried going to places with girls in and buying them stuff? :P

Is it worth getting a girlfriend even though it may end badly?

Yes, unless you like boys in which case I recommend a boyfriend - it'll work out better for you in the end.

Don't avoid girls in case they upset you - you'll never find one that doesn't.

bah bah bah

Aww, ye' be 'rate lad (as they say in Derbyshire).

Its normal that you're going to miss her, but hey, thats life. 3 months time you'll be with someone else wondering what the f**k you were fussing over. Get out a bit more (thats not an insult :Plol) and just go into your nearest town centre and get wasted...On a friday night its hard to not get anyone to drag home.

Hint. Friday night, buy a drink for a girl sitting down without a drink...1.shes probably too young to get served, 2. shes probably skint, 3. she is probably a he and 4. Shes might not 'really' be there.

Eitherway, you can get in her/his pants...or you imaginations pants...whichever.