Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

well its only the last 2 knuckles that are f**ked up, the other are just red (i think i punch funny :S) but the ring finger one is real painful. god dam it, why did i punch the wall like 10 times!!! :(

Man the f**k up.

well its only the last 2 knuckles that are f**ked up, the other are just red (i think i punch funny :S) but the ring finger one is real painful. god dam it, why did i punch the wall like 10 times!!! :(

Nope you just punch wrong.

I did it once but i snapped two metacarpals in my hand...wasn't nice.

Man the f**k up.

thanks, helpful :)

wasnt like a house wall either, it was the side of a garrage and it was a full on punch every time. didnt hurt 1 bit at the time, i could have carried on but it wasnt helping much :/

Lol, how long have you been with her? Self destruction over a girl, nice one.

2 months. i know, not long but its what she said that got to me (read up if you like)

Nope you just punch wrong.

I did it once but i snapped two metacarpals in my hand...wasn't nice.

yea thought so :

hope i havnt done that.

yea thought so :

hope i havnt done that.

My hand went completely numb and my knuckles were half way up my hand rather than in the proper place, it swelled up like a bitch too. So if you have any of that, i'd go to the hospital and get them snapped back in place, or if its bad enough surgery.

Note: I didn't do my hand in over a girl.

Edited by Barbra

My hand went completely numb and my knuckles were half way up my hand rather than in the proper place, it swelled up like a bitch too. So if you have any of that, i'd go to the hospital and get them snapped back in place, or if its bad enough surgery.

+ 1

I damaged my hand a couple of years back, and ill be honest, its never healed properly,mainly because i was to stubborn to see a doctor, still get twinges in it now if i have to lift a stupid heavy weight in that hand etc, and i know if i punch someone full pelt with it again, itll more than likely go back to how it was.

with me i kind of caught my last 2 knuckles on the object i hit and they stopped fairly dead, and the rest of my hand just kind of carried on going, not sure whether it seperated them from the other 2 or what.

but get it checked out, after a couple of days once the initial swelling had started to go down, it was agony to change gear in my car for a good couple of weeks, and as i say, it still aint right now.

as for punching stuff over a women, i thought the forum consensus was always

"Punch women over stuff"

not

"Punch stuff over women"

Really want a girlfriend but all the girls my age are amazingly immature, and girls my age only go for older people anyway! FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@ :@ :@ :@

Go for a much older lady then, is your mum available? You'll already have the basis for a good relationship with her :)

I'm obviously not in the mood am I, why make a stupid comment like that in the first place?

If it was actually funny i wouldn't care, but it really wasn't, so i took it as an insult.

It made me smile?

Well what kind of advice would you like? You can't get a girl your own age/they're too immature for you, being 15 it's probably not the best idea to go for a younger girl, go for an older woman. But with such pottymouth and short temper I think your mum might be your only hope :huh:

Well what kind of advice would you like? You can't get a girl your own age/they're too immature for you, being 15 it's probably not the best idea to go for a younger girl, go for an older woman. But with such pottymouth and short temper I think your mum might be your only hope :huh:

:P:wub: