Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

I think as of tonight i may have some girl trouble. :)

Well basically been into her for ages and were going out tonight to play pool like we do a lot but its only been in the last few weeks that i have realised i have some heavy feelings for her.

So going to make a move tonight, the last few times i have its got awkward afterwards. We have both had feelings for each other before but like at different times if you know what i mean?

So i have already given myself the man the f**k up advice, and i have grabed the big set of bollocks of the shelf.

What do I do guys ?

A while back I met up with a girl I hadn't seen for years, go on really well but screwed up a little bit but nothing major. She was with a bloke at the time so we just went out shopping/sightseeing etc etc and didn't do anything too serious.

He was treating her like shit, and I was being real nice and supportive to her. She is going off the rails a bit and is doing drugs, drinking loads and generally throwing her life away as far as I can see.

I waited a while and held back until she was split with the last guy she was with because I didn't want to be a nob myself, and then all of a sudden I couldn't get hold of her. Phone was always on answer phone, stopped texting me, stopped coming on MSN and I got a bit worried about her so I popped round to see her mum last night.

Her mum was really pleased to see me, and was really nice and genuine with me (she was my favorite teacher at school :P) and told me a few things.

Apparently she's got a new boyfriend and is spending all her time in Eastleigh, and is never home etc etc.

I'm really worried but I can't get hold of her, also I've got a lot of feelings for her and I've been looking to meet up with her and start going places and being mates with her again. But she's impossible to get hold of, I spoke to her mum and told her that I really like her (she already knows) and that I'm worried that she's alright but she didn't seem to bothered and had a "kids will be kids" attitude to her going out getting smashed and drugged up every night :(

I don't know what to do, because me and this girl are spot on and we always have been but she seems to just be going through every no hoper twonk she can get her hands on. But truth be told I want her to be with me and sort her life out :(

WOOP WOOP GIRL TROUBLE!!!

Georgina Markham says:

but youve never loved me

Georgina Markham says:

and well ive learnt how to realise that

Georgina Markham says:

and just get over it

pissin_on_the_fence@hotmail.com says:

oh thats a bit deep

Georgina Markham says:

so you dont think im gonna make a good nurse

pissin_on_the_fence@hotmail.com says:

no if i woke up and saw you i would bolt

shes going mad now... jesus... lads, honesty not best policy

To make me sound like less of a doosh shes a psyco.

Edited by Simpson

@Jarrod:

It's virtually impossible to help someone if they don't want help. By the sounds of things she doesn't want help.

I know people exactly their same, their ambition in life is to one day be earning £60 a week to cover all the drugs and fags they want, at the moment they're too lazy to even sign on for jobseekers allowance. As hard as it is, at the moment she sounds like she's not worth your time.

Edited by adamtrials

@Jarrod:

It's virtually impossible to help someone if they don't want help. By the sounds of things she doesn't want help.

As hard as it is, at the moment she sounds like she's not worth your time.

I know, she doesn't want help but I feel compelled to stop her f**king up her life !

The reason I want to help her is when she's clean she's lovely, I've known her forever and I can see where she's going to end up. And I don't want her good nature being taken advantage of by some spotty dick lick who fancies her cos she's got big tits.

I'd go vigilante on there ass but that would lower me to there standards....

I know, she doesn't want help but I feel compelled to stop her f**king up her life !

The reason I want to help her is when she's clean she's lovely, I've known her forever and I can see where she's going to end up. And I don't want her good nature being taken advantage of by some spotty dick lick who fancies her cos she's got big tits.

I'd go vigilante on there ass but that would lower me to there standards....

Your not THAT bad Jardo.

Meh didnt really go to plan, I had the big bollocks on aswell :(

Played pool but then picked up her mate and went to one of there friends houses, so i wasnt really feeling it infront of a room full of people i didnt know.

The only plus side is she didnt mind me taking a guy outside for a bit of a *chat* because he was a bit touchy feely with her.

What do I do guys ?

A while back I met up with a girl I hadn't seen for years, go on really well but screwed up a little bit but nothing major. She was with a bloke at the time so we just went out shopping/sightseeing etc etc and didn't do anything too serious.

He was treating her like shit, and I was being real nice and supportive to her. She is going off the rails a bit and is doing drugs, drinking loads and generally throwing her life away as far as I can see.

I waited a while and held back until she was split with the last guy she was with because I didn't want to be a nob myself, and then all of a sudden I couldn't get hold of her. Phone was always on answer phone, stopped texting me, stopped coming on MSN and I got a bit worried about her so I popped round to see her mum last night.

Her mum was really pleased to see me, and was really nice and genuine with me (she was my favorite teacher at school :P) and told me a few things.

Apparently she's got a new boyfriend and is spending all her time in Eastleigh, and is never home etc etc.

I'm really worried but I can't get hold of her, also I've got a lot of feelings for her and I've been looking to meet up with her and start going places and being mates with her again. But she's impossible to get hold of, I spoke to her mum and told her that I really like her (she already knows) and that I'm worried that she's alright but she didn't seem to bothered and had a "kids will be kids" attitude to her going out getting smashed and drugged up every night :(

I don't know what to do, because me and this girl are spot on and we always have been but she seems to just be going through every no hoper twonk she can get her hands on. But truth be told I want her to be with me and sort her life out :(

Who is she i know alot of women in eastleigh..? got a feeling its rachel

oK got that wrong did not read that properly.....so she is from your area but now goes to eastleigh to see this lad

Edited by Dave Anscombe

in all honnesty if shes from eastleigh ive probably had it !

Man whore ! :P

is ieastleigh not very big then ? (not being carcastic or taking the wee)