Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

arrr im getting pissed off with this now, me and my gf had another argument...

saw her yesterday, we were perfectly fine all day. i went to my mates and she rang me asking to go see her, she had been drinking with her mates but i went anyways.

so i got there, and about an hour after my mate says he wants some weed and my gf said she does too, and that pissed me off. i said i didnt want her doing it and ive told her this before and she said.... ''what you gonna do, stop me like ryan did?''

that pissed me right off and i left (read a page back, maybe 2 and you will see what her ex was like) then i tried to ring her...

she answered and i said can u go somewhere alone so we can talk. she said yea and we talked for a few mins and i could hear her mates in the back ground so i had a go saying she lied about going out the room and its non of their business what we were talking about. asked her to again and she said she did but i could hear them still so i had a go saying shes lieing to me and her mates are more important that our relationship and she didnt answer me. then she was there giggleing with them while i tried to talk to her and i got realy pissed off by it and had a go at her and put the phone down. i was that pissed off i punched a garage full on about 10 times and have cut all my knuckles up. well i was thinking and i txt her sdaying ''i got a bit to pissed off and said stuff i dont mean and im sorry'' (i did put more but cba to type it) and then she didnt txt back.

i realy dont know what to do, what she said is the worst possible thing she could say to me.

:/

stuff....

You got pissed off at her then left? So why the hell did you keep trying to get in touch with her if your supposed to be angry and not wanting to see her?

If your mad, don't call her... leave her to stew for a while and let her call you back instead of acting like a wussy little bitch seeking approval. She WILL call you back.

You got pissed off at her then left? So why the hell did you keep trying to get in touch with her if your supposed to be angry and not wanting to see her?

If your mad, don't call her... leave her to stew for a while and let her call you back instead of acting like a wussy little bitch seeking approval. She WILL call you back.

cuz i was real pissed off and i wanted to talk to her, i didnt know she was gonna be a twat about it all when i rang. im thinking of just not bothering talking to her for a few days but i feel like shit, i got 2 hours sleep last night. and i dont know if she will call me back :/

cuz i was real pissed off and i wanted to talk to her, i didnt know she was gonna be a twat about it all when i rang. im thinking of just not bothering talking to her for a few days but i feel like shit, i got 2 hours sleep last night. and i dont know if she will call me back :/

Your really acting like a 14 year old about all of this, like Kris said.

You either do what I do, don't give a f**k, let her do what ever she wants and stop being such a possessive hoarder.

Or you play hard to get and make her feel guilty and call you first.

Youv'e made the classic mistake, of being mr. eager and rushy. She knows she has you wrapped round her lil finger, you go off in a huff... and THEN call her saying you want to make up... and supprisingly enough she takes the piss! blame her, you sound like you will come running back whatever.

Edited by Simpson

Your really acting like a 14 year old about all of this, like Kris said.

You either do what I do, don't give a f**k, let her do what ever she wants and stop being such a possessive hoarder.

Or you play hard to get and make her feel guilty and call you first.

Youv'e made the classic mistake, of being mr. eager and rushy. She knows she has you wrapped round her lil finger, you go off in a huff... and THEN call her saying you want to make up... and supprisingly enough she takes the piss! blame her, you sound like you will come running back whatever.

im not possesive, ive said i wont make you do anything but i dont want you doing drugs and shes said she wouldnt before.

i didnt call to make up, i called to have a go at her for saying im like her ex cuz it pissed me off. i know i need to not talk to her but its hard :/

i know your all sick of it, but i felt this had to be said, my ex who is fully aware how i feel about this, is flirting with my bestmate, asking him to go round hers, JUST to spite me.

No worries there then, if he really if your BEST mate, he will know whats good for him and fo the right thing.

Of course big emphasis on the word "IF".

i know i need to not talk to her but its hard :/

Your 19 right? Go to the pub, get some mates out, go to a sunday buffet and pig out, catch up on some sleep or get your geek on and bust out some computer games. Just do something to distract you and before you know it she'll be phoning you up... might take a couple of days but it'll happen.

Seriously, she'd have seen the phone call the other night and rather than letting you get a word in about what she said she'd have been awkward and bitchy from the start. Subconsciously she's actually telling you what you should be doing.... you shouldn't be calling her so she acts like a gimp to try and give you the idea to leave her alone. It doesn't really make sense but that's how it works.

i know your all sick of it, but i felt this had to be said, my ex who is fully aware how i feel about this, is flirting with my bestmate, asking him to go round hers, JUST to spite me.

Tell him to be super nice to her... like annoyingly nice. Telling her she's amazing like every couple of minutes. Being mr nice guy is such a f**king bore she'll get pissed off and give up dead quick.

How much of a mate is he Dave?

I know none of my real mates would get with a second hand girl. (i know that sounds wrong but mates cant be sharing girls, a couple of best mates tryed it before and ended very badly)

i had a go saying shes lieing to me and her mates are more important that our relationship and she didnt answer me.

Are you surprised? You've been going out a couple of months (?) of course her mates are more important than you!

Stop being such a crybaby bitch about it and she might respect you more.

As has already been said, don't bother with her for a while and eventually she'll txt you...

No worries there then, if he really if your BEST mate, he will know whats good for him and fo the right thing.

Of course big emphasis on the word "IF".

How much of a mate is he Dave?

I know none of my real mates would get with a second hand girl. (i know that sounds wrong but mates cant be sharing girls, a couple of best mates tryed it before and ended very badly)

My mate wouldnt do anything, but wha annoys me is that shes doing it, cos she knows i hate it :S weres that girls=evil formula?

Man i hate it when girls cocktease like f**k an play hard to get but then lead you on at the same time.

This is like some full on Inbetweeners shit with Carly, only i'd like to think im not that desperate :P

Meh, she'll get bored soon seeing as i havent initiated any conversation or acted on it in ages, then maybe she'll cut the crap a bit.

Your 19 right? Go to the pub, get some mates out, go to a sunday buffet and pig out, catch up on some sleep or get your geek on and bust out some computer games. Just do something to distract you and before you know it she'll be phoning you up... might take a couple of days but it'll happen.

Seriously, she'd have seen the phone call the other night and rather than letting you get a word in about what she said she'd have been awkward and bitchy from the start. Subconsciously she's actually telling you what you should be doing.... you shouldn't be calling her so she acts like a gimp to try and give you the idea to leave her alone. It doesn't really make sense but that's how it works.

i took ur advice, she txt me this morning and was being pissy and the last txt i sent said ''fine what ever then!'' and she didnt txt me for ages, then i was at my cousins talking to her about it (needed some female input after being in the worst mood all day) and she txt me and caried on talking then she asked me to ring her as she hasnt got minuites left. we had a long chat and she said shes sorry about the ex BF thing, she said that cuz of how he treated her and made her life its hard to not think of how she was with him and be like it again and that small things can bring stuff back

anyways so for now we are fine again :)

off topic, anyone think i should go get my knuckles checked at the doctors? i doubt they can do anything though :/