Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

If it was me, i'd take the piss out of her clothes.... show her who's boss. But do it in a funny way. You don't want to take the piss seriously enough to sound condescending or arrogant, but you don't want to be funny enough to look like your trying to be the village idiot.

If she comes in next time wearing a load of chavvy clothes make a reference to that bird off little britain, call her by the characters name with a sly smile on your face then pretend you only just noticed it was actually your mrs. Be all like ":o, oh... it's you (look her up and down), crikey..." then give her a cheeky smile.

To be fair though people at a young age do change, often quite massively. People don't say there's plenty more fish in the sea for no reason. If your wanting to salvage it it's going to be hard to do so without seeming controlling, especially with her previous experiences. But you can always resort to sitting her down and telling her she's acting like a tool, worst case scenario is she breaks up with you.

well to be honest i dont think she will break up with me, she has said loads im the best BF shes ever had and how much she loves me. i want to feel the same, well atm i do but its just the way shes been the last few weeks is driving us apart :(

well to be honest i dont think she will break up with me, she has said loads im the best BF shes ever had and how much she loves me. i want to feel the same, well atm i do but its just the way shes been the last few weeks is driving us apart :(

Talk to her, it might have some negative effects at first but if she loves you as much as she said she does she'll listen and probably take it in, i'm guessing its the attitude change more than the clothing/ music thats bothering you?

Tell her what you've put in here basically. If she's one of those people that will just refuse to talk, end it, you'll get no where.

Talk to her, it might have some negative effects at first but if she loves you as much as she said she does she'll listen and probably take it in, i'm guessing its the attitude change more than the clothing/ music thats bothering you?

the clothes and music i dont mind so much, she can listen to what she likes as long as i dont have to and the clothes, all she has is that jacket and its not like she weards trackies or summin.

it is the personality and attitude, she just shouts stuff at random people and is turning into a chav.

i know i need to talk to her but im shit with confruntation, i always think afterwards 'balls should have said this!'

the clothes and music i dont mind so much, she can listen to what she likes as long as i dont have to and the clothes, all she has is that jacket and its not like she weards trackies or summin.

it is the personality and attitude, she just shouts stuff at random people and is turning into a chav.

i know i need to talk to her but im shit with confruntation, i always think afterwards 'balls should have said this!'

Don't make it into confrontation then, make it into a question? See if somethings going on thats bothering her?

chears guys, gonna see her today to talk. though i saw her yesterday for a few mins, drove past on the way to cinemar with my mate, and she was fine, back to how she used to be :/ she came right up to me and hugged me, she hasnt done that in weeks

btw hannah your msn is gay! always when i need to talk to you it never works :(lol

alright guys, i could use some advice :/ best to start from the top so here goes...

my girlfriends last BF was a twat, controled what she wore, did, watched on the tv, everything. she wasnt alowed to watch friends :/ they split up about 3 months before i got with her and weve been together 2 months now.

1st it was great, loved spending time with her, was always kissing her ect. very lovey when we 1st got together.

now though shes being all weird, she asked me to go see her earlier but wanst realy paying much atention to me being there, wasnt talking to me much but was talking to her mate quite a bit. it was like she wanted me to be there but not be with her if you know what i mean. shes being very distant and has been for the last 2 weeks or more.

also shes changed completely, her personality is completely different to how it was before, she likes chav music now and used to like rock and metal when i 1st met her, she wears a mkenzie jacket ect. if im honest i dont like how shes changing cuz i find myself not likeing it more and more all the time and i think it might end upo me not liking her soon enough.

i know i should talk to her but what do i say, her last BF was controling so if i try to make her stop she wont after putting up with it for over a year. i dont wanna cause an argument but i dont want us to split up cuz i do love her but if i dont i will end up not loving her, the person i wanna be with seems to be disapearing day by day :/

please give me some GOOD advice, no stupid answers please cuz im realy confused by it all, i cant stop thinking about us and what i should do

Edited by The Joker

I suppose, more to the point, it's how you define love...

TBF, my best female friend and I say love you f**king loads. Because I do, shes amazing, and I love her as a friend. Im not in love with her in a relationshippy way. Its like when i get drunk I may tell my best male friend i love him. Certainly doesnt mean I want him to bend over for me though...

My ex is already with another guy i just found out.

i dont know what to do, im just sat her clenching my fists, shaking. i dont know what to do

Get with another girl, and purchase a punch bag/batter your pillow.

By get with, I mean casually.

Edited by Tom_

I cant punch anything ive got a broken knuckle or summet from punching one of those machines and following though to another machine made of metal....

Thats abit shit, thats how i generally relive anger. Kick somthing? Just dont show it publicly or youl look like a tool.

My ex is already with another guy i just found out.

i dont know what to do, im just sat her clenching my fists, shaking. i dont know what to do

to be fair mate, i am comletely bored about reading of your ex missus.. stop kidding yourself, your not getting back with her.. get over it

life goes on, whats the point in getting yourself all worked up about it, its clear shes not throught twice about moving on, follow her example.

and all this other shit, i cant be arsed reading or your posts about her, but, cut your losses and stay clear of her, your just beating yourself up about something thats completely out of your control,

basically,

man up, forget her, have no more contact with her and get back out on the pull..

to be fair mate, i am comletely bored about reading of your ex missus.. stop kidding yourself, your not getting back with her.. get over it

life goes on, whats the point in getting yourself all worked up about it, its clear shes not throught twice about moving on, follow her example.

and all this other shit, i cant be arsed reading or your posts about her, but, cut your losses and stay clear of her, your just beating yourself up about something thats completely out of your control,

basically,

man up, forget her, have no more contact with her and get back out on the pull..

Thats deffinatly the best thing to do. Everyone says man up, but while I will now sound like a woman, its not that easy, if its someone you really did like its f**king hard. Meeting someone else tends to fix it though.

I suppose, more to the point, it's how you define love...

i suppose but read down :)

Thats deffinatly the best thing to do. Everyone says man up, but while I will now sound like a woman, its not that easy, if its someone you really did like its f**king hard. Meeting someone else tends to fix it though.

hes right. i split with my ex about a year and a half ago and id known her 3 years before that and always liked her. we got together and i loved her, id had strong feelings for her for a while but was never with her. well stuff happened and we split up. i was gutted, i didnt leave my house for about a week cuz i couldnt face it, tried talking to her but we just couldnt sort it out. felt like my heart had been ripped out and smacked with a ball hammer.

after that i knew i had to move on but i just couldnt, every time i tried talking to a girl she would just be in my mind, and i ended up misurable as i just couldnt get with anyone else as she was always there.

well then i met the girl im with now, liked her from the moment i met her and for the 1st time in a year and a half i didnt think of my ex once, not even for a second. now cuz of her im over my ex and moved on. my feelings for my ex were nothing compared to how i feel now.

thats how i know i love her, no one else could have pulled me out of that hell i was in

btw guys, i talked to my gf and it went well i think, she didnt go all weird after and said she dont realise shes changing but now does. :)

Edited by ZHI-sam