Headphones

Monty_susanne

i spending lots of money every single year on headphones.

(expensive once and many of them)

But they always broke after a while, probably because of to loud music or something!

wonder if someone know any good once? NOT to expensive but still a good price with nice sound!

post up link or pics please.

:ermm:

//Suss

The headphones that come with the Sony W800i phone...unbeatable. They're 30 quid at The Link phone shop, a bit steep but well worth it.

They plug into your ear and block out outside noise, as well as saying firm in your ear. Although the wire is really short on them, so you'll also need an extension cable.

I recommend sennheiser mx500

£20

job done.

if sennheiser is good enough for broadcasters , bbc etc its good enough for us

they go very very loud without any distortion on my ipod mini.

Also you can get them in white, however that just advertises you have a £200 ipod in your pocket, so go for the black ones.

Edited by woodster90

The headphones that come with the Sony W800i phone...unbeatable. They're 30 quid at The Link phone shop, a bit steep but well worth it.

They plug into your ear and block out outside noise, as well as saying firm in your ear. Although the wire is really short on them, so you'll also need an extension cable.

Yeh, those seem to be the best i've seen for a while. Not sure what the jack size is like on the w800 ones, i'm not sure if it's standard size.

Only problem with the in-ear headphones is that the rubber plug bits can get lost, but they give you spares.

I agree. I'm now on my second pair of these, and will buy a third when my current ones break. They're discreet, block out ambient sound well, and sound fantastic.

They feel a little at first, but now I can't go back to normal earphones. These are even better than my Sennheisers or MoS DJ headphones.

I recommend sennheiser mx500

£20

Sennheiser have a very good reputation but I must say I am disappointed by the mx500s I have. They do the job but I don't believe they are anything special. And I saw some being sold for £7, which annoyed me when I spent £20 on them...

IPB Image

AKG K26P. Been using these puppies for a while, they're wicked.

Block a fair bit of noise out, feels like they're more neturally EQ:ed than the Koss PortaPro phones i had before. The kosses were THE bass machine headphones of the size, but they make my head hurt, and the plug broke.

Block loads of traffic noise, airplane noise, buses, etc out. I even play a metronome in them sometimes when drumming with my band, and it doesn't hurt my ears. I can't play as loud as usual but meh, practise room ain't big.

I'm sure there are better phones for the buck about, but I like mine loads.

My Shure E2C's have been awesome, although they are earphones rather than headphones if that matters to you. And are a little more expensive than those already mentioned but they are worth it. They block pretty much all outside noise and are super comfortable (Y)

Theres loads of reviews on amazon and avforums.com

I agree. I'm now on my second pair of these, and will buy a third when my current ones break. They're discreet, block out ambient sound well, and sound fantastic.

They feel a little at first, but now I can't go back to normal earphones. These are even better than my Sennheisers or MoS DJ headphones.

I also have these, the only thing they don't seem to like is if you're going to be wearing them around the back of your neck whilst riding.. the sweat from your neck does something to the rubber and they perish quite quickly afterwards. However i had a new set at christmas and theres no sign of them doing it yet.. my others were on there way out by this time last year.

They do sound amazing though, the bass especially. It just makes the songs fell alive.