Stan Shaw And Ben Slinger Natural Video

Stan Shaw

New video, all natural riding but quite "fast paced" in places, so abit different to typical natural videos, i think anyway.

Riding from mainly me and then Ben later in the video.

5mins 30 - 68meg

Filename is "TartyBikes - Stan_Ben"

http://tv.isg.si/site/?q=filebrowser/Stantrials

Let me know what you think (Y)

Cheers,

Stan.

Loving the video stan bike looks nice, like that manual down that rock on 1 min 36 secs in and i loves the 180 endo thingee going down, where were these rocks towards the end of the video what you ans slinger were riding?

Clarky

I have never watched a video that makes me want to ride rocks so much, it was put together really well with some awsome riding from the both of you, your new bike's looking good Stan, just wish my bike was working lol snapped dam tensioner lol.

Kyle.

Edited by Kyle Hinchcliffe

Wicked video!! I usually prefer natural videos to nice and relaxed and chilled out but for some reason that vid was just as enjoyable! (Y)

The riding was f**king stupidly good; Ben and Stan you both need bumming! :blink: But what really made that video what it was, was the filming. Kudo's to Mr. Read... (Y) The angles were all amazing and you just captured some mint riding.

Cheers,

Joe.

Nice Nice Nice riding...

but what is it recently about videos that just seem to have a random song on in the background (love the foos though) that ends and then the vid carries on just the same without ? ? ?

surely pick a longer song or use two ?

other than that I loved watching it because Stan Shaw looks as smooth as silk when he is riding a bike - even on the rocky stuff - bit of a feat.

(Y)

great vid there lads (Y)

new frame looks like its riding nice. I especially like the endo on the rock and the bit where you kind of drop off without using the brakes in a kind of manuel. :)

On i side note whys slinger back on a t pro ?

Nice Nice Nice riding...

but what is it recently about videos that just seem to have a random song on in the background (love the foos though) that ends and then the vid carries on just the same without ? ? ?

surely pick a longer song or use two ?

other than that I loved watching it because Stan Shaw looks as smooth as silk when he is riding a bike - even on the rocky stuff - bit of a feat.

(Y)

Yeah I had too much footage, and i kinda liked that song for that video and didnt want to a 2nd song as it might make it abit long and drawn out. :unsure:

Thanks for the comment though (Y) and all the others too :)