Iolobikes Frame Two.

ScotchDave

Afternoon people, here she is.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Quick spec: hope xc on reggie front, king rear on ceramic, soon to be on DX32 xt lever, xt brake, potts booster, soon to be a new lx brake on rear, hope mono trial 180mm, tensile cranks, truvativ giga 128mm bb, kool chain, titec RIP stem, onza CF bars, yeti lock on grips, single cage VP pedals, panaracer trailblaster 1.95 front, maxxis high roller 2.5 ST rear and giat trials forks.

Geo is: 1070, 72 degrees, 385 stays and +15 bb. Rides lovely. (Y)

The brake works like you wouldn't believe, and it can only get better because the pads are worn at funny angles right now.

There would be no point moving the booster because the frame already has a small booster arch.

Cool, and yeah I think that brake position is maybe better. As it is more protected if anyone understands me? Well I get it anyway lol. Looks great!

EDIT: Does that have normal positioned mounts too?

Edited by Sam Nugent

looks awsome nice one! (Y) yeh v-brakes rock! ive got avid ultimate lever, avid ultimate arms, heatsink cnc coust pads and a shimano xtr booster. works incredible will never go back to a maggy! my bikes in this subforum somewhere will a semi closeup of the brake

well done with the bike looks sweet! do mind sayin how much it all came too with all the extras youve had put on etc? :-