Woo! Get A Free, Er, Thing...

adamtrials

Ive got one but my mate hasnt and the post has been so i might get my other 2 tommorrow :-

If mine doesn't come Marcus you can give me one of yours :-

Haha late? 8.45? My postman doesn't come til gone 2!

My postman isnt that bad nowadays, i used to be just getting in from school and id see him walking down the street! that was about 3.15!

So then...wtf is it meant to be?:S

It's an advertising thing similar to tarty sending you tartybike.com stickers with every order only this is a monster (either way there both mucho kool) hah mine just came its so gonna get cable tied to my bike :D

did you guys have to sign for it?

i got an undeliverd note yesterday and just assumed it was something for my mum but today i checked the slip and it says signature required and 'too big for your letterbox' so i'm assuming it's this thing.

no post today strangley enough so looks like i'm gonna have to go get it sometime next week.

It's an advertising thing similar to tarty sending you tartybike.com stickers with every order only this is a monster (either way there both mucho kool) hah mine just came its so gonna get cable tied to my bike :D

I know that much, But what the hell is it meant to represent :Slol, Mine came, and like \/ Dan said. Most useless, Yet funny :D gonna paint mine, dunno why :)

Got mine today.

How useless