Wanted : People

sexymike

May aswell try

Rim: Koxx try-all mod rim

Brake: Maggy hs33 05

Grind, tar or smooth: Currently with a worn grind and a bit of tar but will re-grind if I am chosen :-

Current pads: Koxx browns, not bad IMO but I am looking at trying a different pair of pads

Booster: Rb 4 bolt

I am average ability (40" sidehops, 7ft gaps etc.) but I heavily rely on my rear brake and can tell if its good or not. I can also set up my brake well ;) I ride street and natural so I could tell you how the pads perform on each type of riding (Y)

Edited by David20

Rim: V!Z Rim on very worn down grind (nearly smooth), somtimes use of tar when pads are a bit cold.

Brake: Magura HS-33 04, water bleed with Echo 4 Bolt booster,

Current pads: ZOO!s looking for new pads as these have now started to fall appart (N)

if you can send just the material to be stuck into v backings, id happily try them out on my 24 :)

i run:

ronnie with light grind-fresh for new pads

avid ultimate arms and lever with nokon cable, no booster

heatsink/crv v backings

my current pads are plaz crvs worn to the backings :P alloy againt alloy isnt quite as good as i hoped :P

Rob louisse just phoned me, she says your not allowed to test the pads! and her boot needs licking!

Fair enough, in the relationship and drink thread it was funny. Now you've taken it too far. Don't be such a complete tosser.

Edited by Siders77

Ok, with the Vast amount of people, i am going to run this until MONDAY the 5TH of JUNE until i decide who gets them, so far i have a few onza's and not a SUNN in sight. i Need every type (well, common) of rim to use.

Please can you be able to make a short clip of the pad working so i can use it in a promo.

Many thanx.

26" Ronnie rim

Medium grind

2004 maggie, water bled

I can whack the material into cnc'd backings and let you know what its like in them if you're nice enough to choose me. Riding level is competant enough to be able to test brake pads, 7+foot gaps, 42"+ taps etc and i've had CRM's, Rimjams (in normal backings), Heatsinks, Planet X Sticky pads, Koxx yellows, cousts etc. so i have soemthing to base my opinion on. And most importantly i can write properly so i can give you an in depth analysis of what the pads are like and how they fair up to riding.

I don't like the way i'm seemingly scrounging for pads though... too cheeky for me (N)

I can make a video no problemo as well... though by the looks of the replies so far i doubt you'll need to wait till the 5th before choosing ;)

Edited by Krisboats

SUNN RHYNO LITE!!!! Medium grind, Water bled 04 HS33, Brake will be set up best i can, And i do get some good feedback from fellow riders on my brakes when ive given the a fresh bleed and take my time to set them up. :)

Pictures of my grind if needed :) I ride as much as possible atleast 30 minutes a day, and sometimes upto 7 hours a day :)

Current pads are heatsink blues and amazing IMO (No tar :P ), Im not the best of riders but i can still do quite abit and push myself as hard as possible.

Cheers Alan.

Edited by T-MAGura