Felix!

Motorfiets1234

Yeh, i ment to link these across yesterday, felix sent me the links just after he had uploaded them, absolutely awsome vids, he looks so comfortable on the 24 even though it does look like a mod to him :P

Adam

Very nice stuff, smooth as ever with lots more cool lines.

I liked the one at the end of the second video, where it almost looks like you are going all the way up, but still ace...

Some of the technical stuff looks so weird on a 24" but very cool (Y)

Steve

Bout time he got a 24" he suits it so much more and i loved the video with gold forks..

glad u got rid of that wank BT, didnt suit u at all, also i hear music in those vids to

your learning!!

Im going to disagree :o

I didnt see the point of him going 24...

It was the same as all his other vids but a smaller bike - still "just" smooth trials.... this may sound silly but the only point i can see in a 24 is to do the fast street moves and spinny street moves (espesh as he is about 9ft tall) and i didnt really see any of either.

example of a good 24" change - staples to 24 - pure trials to pure street heaven. watch a before and after vid and the riding is completely different.

that being said I liked the videos - :lol:

I'm with Rowan on this one - I was talking to Chris Hayton last night too, and it's just hard to see why there was any benefit in switching to 24. Very few riders actually seem to use 24" bikes in any way different to a mod or a stock, and it was a similar case here - it just looked like he was riding a tiny looking stock. If you look at something like TrialNoir and see Ashton riding the ET24 in that, he's doing faster, BMX-style moves which are the only sorta moves I could possibly see 24's owning 26's at, but even then there's still not much of a point in changing. But yeah, it just seemed like any of Felix's videos but with narrower bars and a smaller bike?

The vids themselves were OK I suppose. I wasn't sold on the editing too much though, it just didn't seem to hold together almost?

Very cool vids (Y)

I have always admired Felixes smooth and controlled riding, and these videos were no exception. I think the riding was just as good as on the BT, but I do agree with some of the comments above that he doesnt look as comfortable on it perhaps.

I also like watching people ride 24" bikes, as I ride 24" too.

I think the second video should have used Apocolyptica throughout (Y)

Gareth

I've uploaded the vids to Trials-shack too if it's helpful:

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/Heatsink/vierundzwanzig-1.wmv

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/Heatsink/vierundzwanzig-2.wmv

I love the vids! My favourite is #2. It's also nice that in Vid2 the fork colour has been sorted out to match the frame!

Photos of his 24UK are on my website now, and I'm eagerly awaiting the updated ones with those nicer coloured forks!

Steve