The World Cup Post.

Davetrials

yeah england were pretty shit (except for John Terry) until Rooney came on, its like they don't believe they can win without him ... what a bunch of losers!

Yer i totally agree. Although thats really stupid, b'cos we've been without rooney for a month or so and still mangaed to win! Stupid stupid players *shakes head*

Terrys clearence was amazing, and a paraguy guy did the same in the match after.

When Rooney came on we did play better, but remember Lennon came on at the same time and played very well, he even freed up the strikers because he took an extra defender off them, which is why we scored the first goal. So it's not just Rooney that made the difference.

Because Rooney is thee man clearly England would not win anything without him that's my view totally because he is a threat even with his name on the team sheet.

However I feel thee Czechs are thee under dogs to win thee cup ;)

Terrys clearence was amazing, and a paraguy guy did the same in the match after.

When Rooney came on we did play better, but remember Lennon came on at the same time and played very well, he even freed up the strikers because he took an extra defender off them, which is why we scored the first goal. So it's not just Rooney that made the difference.

totally agree

Lennon made the difference on the pitch, but Rooney made the rest of the team believe they could win.

Lennon was proper impressive, but I reckon Rooney boosted the confidence in all the players from the confidence they have in him, which in tun made us play better.

I think it's between England and Argentina to win it.

Rooney definalty played some majic, hopefully he will be brought on as a sub in most games now to bring that boost, no point starting him , might aswell turn the game around midway

As for us and the Argy Bargys, looks like if everything goes to plan we may meet them in the Quarter Finals, should be a good game.

England CAN win it but i doubt we will

Frooty

Argentina pwn3d today, and judging from how England seem to only just scrape through against shit teams, they don't stand a chance again Argentina. Probably gonna end up playing Holland though, so they might have a chance...

Argentina pwn3d today, and judging from how England seem to only just scrape through against shit teams, they don't stand a chance again Argentina. Probably gonna end up playing Holland though, so they might have a chance...

i hope you guys beat holland, this orange craze here is driving me crazy :S

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone hear before the game when the camera was in the tunnel an england player going 'Shut the f**k up lads!' or something like that? Was soo loud that it just made me laugh, there's been a few of them this world cup.

Carrick played awesome though, as did Ashliegh Cole and Rooney.

Did anyone hear before the game when the camera was in the tunnel an england player going 'Shut the f**k up lads!' or something like that? Was soo loud that it just made me laugh, there's been a few of them this world cup.

Carrick played awesome though, as did Ashliegh Cole and Rooney.

that was beckham :lol:

and i think he shouted "lets f*cking give it to em lads!"

we need to beat portugal this year. I'm praying for England now.