Selectbikes

JT!

Orderd some stuff last Wednesday. Was told it'd come by Friday. It's now tuesday afternoon. :closedeyes: Seen nothing.

Phoned selectbikes all yesterday, and today. No answer.

Have they gone on holiday or something?

I'll see if anything comes tomorrow.

I'd email him, but i originanly sent him an email befor i made the order and never got a reply to that either.

What's his msn?

Edited by JT!

he has lost his phone *doh*

Haha, when he finds it it'll have a good two dozen missed calls on it. ^_^

Cheers (Y)

Edited by JT!

next time dont use selectbikes just go down the safe route and go with tarty they are always first class for everything (Y)

Tarty of corse was my first choice but he didn't have the frame i wanted in stock.

Got my stuff, all correct no problems. Also got 4 zoo pads for £17. Not right surely?

So yeah, all's well that ends well. :D

u said ud never buy from select bikes cos they advertise.

I said alot more than that worded alot differently, and spelt better.

I have orderd from selectbikes befor, i said that originaly. And i didn't say it's becuase they 'advertise' i said it's the way it was done, and the amount of it. Nothing against selectbikes, it just kinda put me off.

Plus if he's giving away free pads, i certainly don't have a problem. :lol:

Edited by JT!

He also owe's TF some money... fancy replying to your emails phil?

I had a load of e-mails from you and I have payed you about a month ago Tom, through a bank transfare as I usually do, so maybe you need to keep a check on your accounts, I tried e-mailing back but none of my e-mails are sending out, and it's been the same for ages, the server is just being horrible to me, i.e: 2 out of 10 e-mails are getting throguh :@ grrrrr.

Select bikes smells of lavender and peach with a splash of chinese chicken, how can you not like that :D

JT check your reciept :- on the box :D

Thanks for the reply on here Mike about my phone, top guy, didn't see the topic.

Phil.

Speaking of reciepts, to add to not recieving a reply to my e-mail, the reciept I recieved said that the DVD I paid £12 for, cost £6 + 50 pence postage. :huh:

Good one (Y)

Won't be going to select again unless I absoutley have to.

Sorry, but that's been my experiance. :(

To all the people being negative towards Selectbikes, you might have had a bad experience but it happens. I'm sure there are people who have had a bad experience with Tarty, if it constantly happens then ok maybe use someone else.

Everyone makes mistakes, i do it sometimes where i work, and i'm serving with 4 other people which leaves me with less pressure, which as far as i know isn't happening at Selectbikes, he is most likely kept very busy over the day completing everyone's orders and moving them on to whichever couriers he uses.

Anyway Jt's got whatever it is he wanted, so this topic may as well be closed.

P.S That was not a rant. Even if it seemed like one.