Holy Shit

Luke Williams!

ok so i was browsing OTN again an found this website called lorenzo trials i looked an to my surprise it was a black guys site so i was like nice, nice to see a brother riding then i came across this

[attachmentid=5995]

words dont express how nice this is the spec includes rohloff try all echo etc the usual

post-3374-1152921741_thumb.jpg

*taps screen*

"hello - is this 1974?"

"...to my surprise it was a black guys site" - you're such a cock! :S

am a black guy myself you tit

taps screen i only know of a few who ride so when i do see black guys riding and bringing out website am surprised so shhhhhhhh

tard <_< anyways leave the comments to the bike not what i wrote please cant be botherd with pointless arguments

Edited by LukeBrisaRider

am a black guy myself you tit

taps screen i only know of a few who ride so when i do see black guys riding and bringing out website am surprised so shhhhhhhh

tard <_< anyways leave the comments to the bike not what i wrote please cant be botherd with pointless arguments

no worries - and my apologies for my post - i thought this was another case of "ooh, i didn't know you were asian/a girl/black" etc

as you said, it doesn't matter who the rider is...

again - my apologies for any offence caused

Just looking at the stem it looks like its been photoshopped, the echo signs been blacked out........if you look closly, just thought the bike had been too. either way nice bike, shames it 06 pitbull though.

Its most likely black tape, i have it on my stem too to hide the fact its an upside down guess stem :$ . It came like that when i bought it and i had no need to change it.

The bike does look nice but i'm not keen on it still. Some well placed silver components would suit it much better than having pretty much everything black.