Does anyone Else Love The Tiny Trials Moves ?

IOLO

I'm finding street fairly boring now, but in that it's all we have to ride I just stick with it. Manifesto lines are still fun to try. Doing wheelswaps manifesto (right from when you're rolling along, then hopping into it, then balancing, then doing it) is pretty fun, as is just trying to do sidehops and stuff manifesto too. Just kinda interesting, I generally feel like I've pulled a move if I do it with no correction hops. Hopping about just makes it seem shit. Damn BMX making me think about trials differently :angry:

when the street dog's away huh. shocking :P:lol:

:$ :$ :$ sorry :P:turned: Rode street in wakie last night and ended up at some rocks >_<

Haven't ridden uni for 5 weeks :o:o

too many kids nower days jump in at the deep end and try and gap 8ft static and sidehop 56 inch before they can even balance!!! and thats what the funny thing is, set them up the simplest of natural lines and they cant do it, cant ride over a simple shaped rock as they dont know how it feels or what feels correct. give them a gap to jump across n they would rather do that than "find" "try" a different line at it.

totally agree! sometimes I see young uns and they are all over the place on the back whel and then they try a bar height sidehop. I think sometimes people need to stop and 'ride' a bike more

Edited by leedstrials

Capiche!!!! ^^^^

i totally agree mike. (Y):)

PS il be seeing you on the roadtrip next week hopefully :)(Y) OR if you fancy a ride this week at some point send us a txt or PM.

Waynio...........................

could ride leeds one night? aint been there in AGES.

:D(Y)

and iv sort of quit street, natural rocks !! literally !

and if you find ramp shaped rocks its ace !!!!!!!!!

glad u all like topic ..

iolo.

Yea im fully in love with rocks too.. its 5000000 times more rewarding to do a line on rocks than it is on street. Especially things you look at and think thats going to hurt if i fall off. Rocks are so unforgiving when you fall .. god i love itttttt

Anyone else find they have more confidence to try moves on rocks? There was some stuff at Porthcawl that I was doing that I'm pretty sure if it was just a flat floor and a wall I wouldn't do it, but it just seemed to not be scary 'cos it was 'just' rocks?

Capiche!!!! ^^^^

i totally agree mike. (Y):)

PS il be seeing you on the roadtrip next week hopefully :)(Y) OR if you fancy a ride this week at some point send us a txt or PM.

Waynio...........................

could ride leeds one night? aint been there in AGES.

yeah it would have to be thursday if any day, pretty busy this week! Will pm/txt you tomorrow :)

Kool. Thursday is guuuuuuuuuuuuuuurd 4 me.

send us a txt it will be easier im not near a computer tomoz,am off to blackpool @ dinner ish,then picking an engine up and in the morning pretty stacked out with sorting my money situation out for singapore/japan.

i think some things on rocks is more confidence inspiring but other things are really hard and quite daunting altho half of the places up here, cow and calf, addingham moorside and shipley glen, if you look at something you want to do or try, its either not a long way down or its bloody 16ft down!!!!! its all good though.

Waynio.....................................

:D(Y)

id rather see if i can manuel through a 1ft deep muddy puddle than try tapping 55" these days.

and iv sort of quit street, natural rocks !! literally !

and if you find ramp shaped rocks its ace !!!!!!!!!

glad u all like topic ..

iolo.

ahem what about burnley haha.

im with you on this to an extent. but i think it only comes when you become comfortable with your riding ability. if you can pull 50 inch taps, huge gaps, and big sidehops, then the little things become more fun. because you know you can do the big things. its weird, ill think about what im trying to say and edit lol

Id much rather sidehop 56 and land a massive drop gap super heavy than perform a manual on a 2ft wall. I dont know why maybe because i ride a Python haha.

:shifty:

i despise everything a zoo python stands for. it might aswell be called the 'ZOO!-Land Everything Harsh Rape Your Rim And oh my god SIDEHOPS-Long'

uurrghhh

ahem what about burnley haha.

im with you on this to an extent. but i think it only comes when you become comfortable with your riding ability. if you can pull 50 inch taps, huge gaps, and big sidehops, then the little things become more fun. because you know you can do the big things. its weird, ill think about what im trying to say and edit lol

Nah, I can't do 50" taps (not just yet :rolleyes: ) but I still massively prefer the little things. I know what you mean though, when some people reach a "decent" standard of the simple stuff they will try and branch out and learn different things.

I dont have style. :( Would you say your style came when you got to a certain standard and maybe I'm not there yet.... 'cos I want staples style. :P

pfffftttt.

if you can get up a 45'' wall, then you can get up a 40'' wall with style.

thats all i'm doing. i have no style really. the real geniuses are people like andrew chai, who do their biggest moves with infinite style.

:shifty:

i despise everything a zoo python stands for. it might aswell be called the 'ZOO!-Land Everything Harsh Rape Your Rim And oh my god SIDEHOPS-Long'

uurrghhh

:mellow: Its just a Frame Matt. Its because Craig rode it people think that way, no one ever comments on the short Python, its like saying because yai Zhi Rode Natural its a comp Frame. I dunno dont care haha. Rides a BEAUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Mr_Pitbull

Im deffo in this "club" :lol: Anyway, who taps these days anyhow?! :P

tap!? wtf. i can't even remember how to do those. do people still do them?

i've been thinking about maybe getting a python. a buddy told me they are so awesome, you can even drop gap up walls.

tap!? wtf. i can't even remember how to do those. do people still do them?

i've been thinking about maybe getting a python. a buddy told me they are so awesome, you can even drop gap up walls.

Yeh get a Python Matt!

Then you'll be able to ride like CLS, and who wouldn't like that?!

Pythons are whats wrong with trials.