Out With The Old And In With The Old! It Just Got Much Much Better

Mr Plod

Okey guys. I've switched to stock now after riding mod.

Heres some pics of the Mag which is now owned by my mate:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Changes from the old pics of the T-Mag which can be found HERE, Changes are new GU forks (very nice) and a new Creepy Crawler on the rear.

As I said my mate now has that beast and I have aqquired an 04 Pitbull.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Thats how she stands at the moment but hopefully by the end of next week it shall be stealthy too fook.

New parts will include:

Handlebar: Zoo! Riser Bars in black

Rear wheel: Echo 07 rim (Black), Sapim Race Spokes (Black), Hope Pro II (Black)

Front wheel: Echo 06 rim (Black), Sapim Race Spokes (Black), Hope XC Disc Hub (Black)

Cranks: Echo Forged 6061 (Black) with Adamant Bashring (Black)

and a Maxxis High Roller front tyre.

As for the forks, I'm going to strip them and spray them a Matt Black to go with the frame. (Y)

So yeah will update with new pics once all the bikes finished and looking stealthy pimp :D

Hope you like

Edited by College Boy

Nice! I always liked that T-mag... :(

The pitbull looks nice, just the blue forks and front tyre letting the aesthetics down a little, but no worries. Hope it rides nice for you!

Blue forks are getting stripped and sprayed a matt black to go with the frame. It's going to be a stealthy bike :) I just didn't get on with mod thats why I've gone with stock.

Will update tomorrow hopefully with the bar, cranks and such as everything is arriving tomorrow but I have to send off the rims, hubs and spokes to Trials-Uk to be built up. (Y)

Enjoy

Gone to the dark side-----got a stock. (N)

Glad you approve of the change :P

All the parts came and the hubs, spokes and rims were shipped off to Trials-UK where they're being built up.

Erm had to get a new BB as well as the bb i'm running is too short and so the sprocket rubs on the bb cup. But yeah shall hopefully have pics of the full build by Saturday/Sunday. (Y)

Enjoy till then

Update :D

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Echo 07 rim on a Hope Pro II with Sapim Race spokes

IPB Image

Viz Rim on Viz disc hub with Sapim Race Spokes

IPB Image

Getting some Zoo forks for it and just got to sort out the chain and such and yeah should be up and riding this weekend :D

Comments welcome :)

how do find going from a mod to stock i am in a pickle wether i should make the change, i have both in my shed now and after riding the stock for all of today i really like it but for more street than natural. what made u want to change to a stock?

My mates say that you can get further and do more on a stock but i am satisfied with my mod.

i no its a bit off topic but i was just wondering why and do you find it better that your mod.

how do find going from a mod to stock i am in a pickle wether i should make the change, i have both in my shed now and after riding the stock for all of today i really like it but for more street than natural. what made u want to change to a stock?

My mates say that you can get further and do more on a stock but i am satisfied with my mod.

i no its a bit off topic but i was just wondering why and do you find it better that your mod.

Haha If I'm honest, I've ridden it for five minutes.

After I bought it off 'The Lemonade Man' (The guy who posted before you) my friend jumped on it and snapped the chain and then we bodged the chain back together but yeah chain snappage again haha. But yeah from what I got to ride of it, it feels lush :D

The reason I changed was because I just didn't get on with Mod... I'm 6ft 2" and a T-mag was a bit short for me if I'm honest so Stock seems like a better move so only time will tell :D

Edited by College Boy

• 3 weeks later...

Okey. Its pretty much done... Just got to get the Rotor off my old wheel. (Y) Ben Travis's old Pitbull forks.... I think it really finishes the bike off. I'm hoping to take it away to devon with me so I will finish it off perfectly when I get back but it will do for now...

So here are some piccies :D

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Hope you like it. In a bit of a rush at the moment getting ready to go away so I'll write a proper spec out tonight if I get the chance or when I return. (Y)

Cheers

Edited by College Boy

Koolstop Reds. I'll probably end up changing them or getting a grind.

Nooo dont ruin it with a grind, keep the black braking surfaces and get some zoo pads! Work like an absolute beast :)

Edit: Love the bike btw, nice change to long low and silver/gash green parts!

Edited by MadChikken