Neil Tunni

Neil Tunnicliffe

Alright guys...

2 new videos on my site!

1. is zoo video 32! Its a short video from clips i had left from 05 pitbull. I've got the 07pitbull now so I need to start another one on 07 soon. hope you like the video! 36mb - 2mins 35seconds long. WMV.

2. is a bail video, riding in the video is from 2002-2006. I wasn't going to host it but thought might as well - hoping deng wont kill me!. made it quite a while back as well. 50mb - 3mins 30seconds long WMV.

Nothing to great.

No lazy links please. comments welcome... :P

www.neiltunnicliffe.com take a look around. :D

Enjoy..

Laters

Neil T. (Y)

"The bail with my ankle brake was from 2005"

Downloading now, just too curious :P

Totally amazing as usual... I didn't like the bit when you broke your heel though... that must have been a really nasty shock :huh: . Hope you 're already alright.

Edited by TrashZen

holy f**ker maty. I declare you as god for ever and always lol.

but dude you stil lgotta sort me out wit ha rim lol aint rode for 2 mnth lol. omfg that was f**king crazy im going to watch it again so my eyes dont fall out.

Just buy a rim.

Havn't seen anything like that for a while Neil, on the bail video...I felt your pain at the end when you broke your ankle I know exactly how much that hurts, f**ked up!.

Amazing video!

Video was sick! Insane riding and if anyone see's those tablets from you tube you'll be receiving hundreds of emails requesting them :lol: In the bail video when you broke your ankle :sick: , cant beleive the force that you rolled it with. Dear o' Dear Amazing. I dont think anyone will ever top that except for yourself.

In the bail video who was filming at 0:44 :P

Edited by Gaz M