Neil Tunni

Neil Tunnicliffe

oh f**king dear!

dear oh dear

its a gate, its there to stop people getting in, not to be ridden over!

and 185cm is the hooking world record, maybe you should have a crack at the record nez, you should hammer it, but it needs to be done with in three goes!

love you, joE!

Ha Neil

One step ahead of the game again eh ? hooking a rail eh ? thats just not playing the game ...

and as for the 75 incher ? ? ? ? I told you just do a record breaking day as a massive publicity stunt - statics, sidehops and hooks too .... money in the bag.

as for the bails - well those rims ... :lol:

and the leg :unsure:

Thanks for the replys so far.

As for the Bail video, I broke my ankle about 20months ago as a serious brake. Was stuck in hosp for nearly a week on a foot pump to keep the blood flowing. When i was in hosp I thought I will give up biketrials. I was in cast when i released zoo! video 26 and the feed back i had from that video and a mbuk interview it sort of made me think i cant quit now. I still have the 4 screws in there both bones i broke are now back together as new ;) I actually made zoo! video 29 when my foot was still healing..

Zoo! video 32 I really like this video my self. I thought the hook gate will give it such a huge boost.

I'm going to start another video in october hopefully full of sweet different lines.

Neil. (Y)

Edited by Neil Tunnicliffe

I was running around mental after that vid, it was just crazy, you just dont stop getting better neil...imposible stuff before has somehow become possible. Its like saying back wheel that gate as a joke then someone goes and does it and your like wtf, did that just happen!!! :o

Loved the stack vid as well, cheers for that neil and we wont let Deng kill you for it :P(Y)

New Pitbull looks mint, i want 1!!!!

Steve xxx B)

I dont really like to tap a short bike. Now I have a long bike pedaling is much nicer/easyer.

I find I can go alot bigger hooking with a bunnyhop. does it matter I bunnyhop?

Neil T.

it doesnt really matter but i just prefer pedaling maybe because my GU is super hard to bunnyhop ;)

O my, that hook on the gate was amazing. I have always wondered if it could be done but i didn't think it would be possible, but how wrong was i :-

The bail vid was good too especially the exploding inner tube, and the part where you hit your face on that phone box makes me cringe every time i see it.