New T-pro

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Looks like its a different colour too.

And the T-Bird is £299 and has a front disc brake?

Seemed to be a dark metallic-y grey at the show, a bit like the Limey! I'll try and get more detailed specs up later, I really needed some tea last night at 10pm!

And yep, the T-Bird has a front disc for '07! :huh:

whats up with the v-brakes? and a disk on the low end 20? but not on the mid range

i dont geddit?

like some pants nobody cairs cranks make up for the lack of decent brakes and - what new forks, look like the old ones to me...... again dont cair

so its not green anymore, well whoop de do - guese nobody will be buying one this year

(oh and iv just noticed you dont even get creepy crawlers anymore - just the oh-so-grippy sticky fingers)

Edited by Zoo_Monkey

Don't understand the V's on them...

Maybe a rear HS33 and whatever disc brake is on the T-Bird? - For the T-Pro.

I guess it's because everyone recommends T-Pros as a first bike, and not everyone has £420 lining their pockets.

Seems a good selling idea to me.

Could always sell the adaptors for a few quid. ;)

Dave/Adam, Is the 07 T-Pro made out of U6? Or 6061 again?

EDIT: Actually, all they really needed to change on the T-Bird, was the drivechain. Front freewheel.

:S

Edited by Dan6061

They should stop selling the t-bird all together in my opinion.

Its just an awful bike, made even worse now by the no frills brakes.

The money they save on NOT making it could mean another £20 or so off the basic spec t-pro.

http://tartybikes.co.uk/images/large_07tbird.jpg

pic for the lazy people.

Edited by RicH_87

They should stop selling the t-bird all together in my opinion.

Its just an awful bike, made even worse now by the no frills brakes.

I think what they've done is a good idea tbo, it'll help attract new riders: looks kool esp with the disk brake and it's fairly cheap and it has mounts for maguras if and when they want to upgrade. tbird=good imo

I think what they've done is a good idea tbo, it'll help attract new riders: looks kool esp with the disk brake and it's fairly cheap and it has mounts for maguras if and when they want to upgrade. tbird=good imo

I would of agreed with that 2 years ago. But nowadays anyone wanting to 'get into the sport' just asks mummy to buy them anything deng has produced, money no object.

I don't think i've seen one new rider recently who owns a t-bomb/mission prodigy/t-bird. They all seem to own Pythons, Teams and x-lites.

If a newbie wants a disc, they are gonna have a hope mono trials attached with gold plated bolts to a set of Gu forks. Not a crappy cable disc attached to a t-bird.

BTW this post might sound snidey but i ain't meaning to be, just telling it like i see it.

I would of agreed with that 2 years ago. But nowadays anyone wanting to 'get into the sport' just asks mummy to buy them anything deng has produced, money no object.

I don't think i've seen one new rider recently who owns a t-bomb/mission prodigy/t-bird. They all seem to own Pythons, Teams and x-lites.

If a newbie wants a disc, they are gonna have a hope mono trials attached with gold plated bolts to a set of Gu forks. Not a crappy cable disc attached to a t-bird.

BTW this post might sound snidey but i ain't meaning to be, just telling it like i see it.

tbo with you, about a year ago i was like :o:D etc to get a t bird and i really don't see many kids starting out on top end bikes tbo, (local kiddies starting on t pros, prodigies etc) maybe it's me but i really like that new t bird lol :)

It is £70 cheaper though, and you do get better forks and cranks...

Ah fair enough didn't see the price change.

I think they should have stuck with a maggie on the rear and put a v up front.

i hope ur joking jez...

i wonder why onza dont jump on the rainbow colourd parts bandwagon?

i admire onza all there designs are different to evrybody elses, i just wish thed relese half the stuff we see on here, most of the protos look mint.

carbon toptoob bike what happend to that?