My Beast . Aorta 26 "

Dan-Walker

I like to see Ive inspired you dan.....lol.looks very nice bud. you could try and put a sticker on the head tube that you really like and annoy the hell outa some people on here......lol

ill be trying the same bar and stem set up you have there quite soon so hope it all goes well???

plus why dont you run the chain the proper way so you get more contact on the cog???

Edited by glasvagas

I like to see Ive inspired you dan.....lol.looks very nice bud. you could try and put a sticker on the head tube that you really like and annoy the hell outa some people on here......lol

ill be trying the same bar and stem set up you have there quite soon so hope it all goes well???

plus why dont you run the chain the proper way so you get more contact on the cog???

I do run the chain the proper way

oh and i think i may put a sticker on the head tube lol.

Dont know if you know what i mean. through the mech cogs in the middle of them like normal and not just poping over the the two cogs

Oh rite i get you now, im not actually sure why i did not do that, there was a reason for it at the time, i just cant remember rite now.

haha sweet!

aorta ***

to be honest the headtube sticker is the worse one they made, and you left it on :huh:

personally i'd leave all the stickers on as it is, bare frames are all the same. boring. or just sticker it up like what glasvagas said ;)

steve

Edited by StinkEE

the stickers looked proper gash with my bike, i think it was to do with the gold hubs.....most people that i have rode with lately prefers it without.

yea you may well be right, i don't think i have seen your bike with the stickers though.